La Casa Delle Stelle in Maiori, Amalfi Coast is a wonderful B&B!
1. FRIENDLY STAFF - We were welcomed by the owner, who actually met us at a restaurant to ensure that we wouldn't get lost! Alfonzo offered lots of advice on local transport, sights, local dining and anything else that I asked.
2. BREAKFAST - You choose what time (between 8am-10am) you would like breakfast served to your room! It's a typical, and delicious Italian breakfast (croissant, various biscuits and spreads, juice and your choice of coffee).
3. THE ROOM - A very spacious room that has a king bed, desk, wardrobe, safe, A/C, fridge, ensuite and balcony. It is very clean as the room is made up each day. The amazing hidden surprise on the ceiling each night will make you smile! HINT: Stelle :)
4. LOCATION - Maiori is a great coastal town with everything that you need, great shops, restaurants and bars. It's flatter than the other towns along Amalfi, so it's easier to access. The hotel is only one block from the beach, so getting there is only walking distance. There is a regular bus that takes you up and down the Amalfi Coast, costing around 7Euro each day.
5. PARKING - If you drove to this hotel, parking is available and included in the price.. Unlike most, if not all of the other places that I looked at!
6. FREE WIFI - Do I need to say any more?!
If you are looking for the PERFECT B&B at a low rate, look no further! I was originally only going to stay in Maiori for one night, but after spending THAT night at Casa delle Stelle, I just had to stay another two!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Studio Scivoletto S.r.l. and Priceline so you can book your La Casa delle Stelle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Casa Delle Stelle Maiori, Italy - Amalfi Coast