Tripadvisor
Madonna Di Campiglio
All reviews state of the art swimming pool cable car wellness spinale sauna lift ski mountains garage monte gondola
Selected filters
Reviewed January 18, 2020

Disorganized staff, slow and over complicated internet can all be tolerated for a good location close to the cable car. Having to pay extra for a sauna on a ski trip in a four star hotel is greedy and shameful. Charging extra 20euro, per day, per person for a small pool area that's open for 4 hours a day, should have been a warning to how the hotel is run. Still, nothing compares to the feeling when a hotel employee accidentally let me go in the spa without payment. When they discovered THEIR mistake, the FORCED me to leave immediately, escorted me out, like I was some dangerous intruder and I found myself haggling the price, in my bathing suit in front of three hotel employees!
Don't remember the last time I felt so embarrassed and humiliated by hotel staff for a mistake they made. Wait, scratch that, even worse feeling was when I came to complain to the manager. She didn't even bother to listen to me! She refused to let me speak, mumbling in Italian, before blaming me (for something she didn't even listen to) and claimed that I should have known and that booking.com users get less in the package, as though it's suppose to be obvious to me (I wasn't the one who made the reservation).
My advice, find a nicer hotel, even if it means walking 5 more minutes to avoid getting your ski trip ruined by this hotel.

Date of stay: January 2020
Hotel O, Direttore at Hotel Oberosler, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Mr. Gilad,

We appreciate that you underlined that our Hotel is in a wonderful position, directly on the ski slopes.
We are really “sad” to read all the negative things you wrote and we would like to highlight some facts:
- at the moment of your booking, we wrote you per email that the Wellness services were not included in the Booking.com package and were extras to be paid. We gave you the prices of the entrances before you arrived in the Hotel and at the moment of your check in, we also made you a special discounted price for the whole week use of the Wellness services and the swimming pool. You say you were not the one who made the reservation, but your father was and we were clear with him about everything.
- for what concerns our employees of the Wellness center, we really want to underline that they are two young ladies, specialized in doing massages and beauty treatments, who didn’t force you to leave the Spa immediately, they spoke with you gently
- and one of the receptionist proposed you also a discounted price for the entrance. No one of our staff escorted you out of the Wellness center in your bathing suit!
- when you complained about it at the Reception, our Manager asked your father how the trip was going and he answered to that “perfect”, than you told us about the problem. Our Manager, after listening to your complain, told you that we spoke with you about it at the moment of the booking and at the moment of the check in.
- when you speak about disorganized staff, remember that we were ready to book restaurants for you and your family during all of your stay, we were always available to help you during your vacation and at your complete disposal.

Reviewed April 21, 2019 via mobile

Great hotel with great staff. Right beside lift. Ski in / out and good facilities. Food for breakfast was good selection and the set dinner we had was excellent. Very good spa and leisure centre. Hot tub great after days ⛷ skiing.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 22, 2019 via mobile

- asked for family room with 2 joined roomes with door. Got 2 rooms with a hole in the wardrobe to pass through

- bed only has bed sheets. No duvet

- bathroom: neither bath nor sink was cleaned all through the week. Towels were changed daily

- radiators dont work so cant dry ski stuff (although the rooms are warm, even hot)

- breakfast poor. No eggs, omlet etc
And practically no fruit other than apples.

- Italian lady with ling blond hair in reception was ever so rude. She was upset that we even asked for something

- during our stay 4 pairs of skis were STOLEN from the ski room and also some boots - ski room is not locked with cards or not even locked for the night!!!

Definitely not a 4 star hotel !

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 8, 2019 via mobile

This is a wonderfull hotel! We strongly recommand this! The food is very good. The room are very clean. The personell is very nice and helpfull. They speak very good English. The location is a premium one. The lobby is nice, they also have a hobby room! We enjoyed the Wellness and the swing pool.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed December 25, 2018

The Spa, 17 m. long swimming pool and state of the art saunas and relaxing rooms make this hotel exceptional and that is what is most needed after a day in the mountains. Therefore the complete hotel. The design is very nice, food very good as well as hospitality of staff. Rooms in different colors, stylish paintings and decoration. Have not mentioned the ski-in and out, just next to Spinale. Strongly recommend to stay here and will do next time around.

Room tip: Ask for rooms facing downtown. And would ask for studio room. The standard room is a bit to small.
Date of stay: December 2018