All reviewsmichelin starevery eveninghalf boardmountain viewaperol spritzincredible viewsthank you very muchwine listfabulous stayhotel is lovelyrooms are comfortablequiet locationrestaurant staffdelicious foodski tripenzobarbara
Reviewed April 4, 2016 via mobile

Thank you for a great holiday with you in your beautiful hotel.
The food and hospitality was first class
Thanks again for your understanding when we changed our booking at last minute.
We look forward to seeing you and the staff next time
Kind regards Brad and Joanne

Stayed: April 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Brad W
Reviewed April 1, 2016

Lovely family run hotel with fabulous views to the mountains. Great food, relaxing spa- (pool area has a great view) and good service. Just outside village but very efficient shuttle minibus drops/collects from ski lifts and village centre so no need to walk with skis/snowboards/shopping/small children..We travelled as a family with x2 kids (12 and 14) plus another family with x3 kids (12,15,16). Worth it's 4 star rating.

Room Tip: Worth paying a bit extra for mountain view rooms. Room sizes vary so check on booking if possible.
  • Stayed: March 2016, traveled with family
2  Thank Lils123
Reviewed March 30, 2016

Fantastic Hotel, friendly service, big rooms and great location. Madonna di Campiglio is in the walking distance. View from rooms and swimming pool is breathtaking. On top of it outstanding cuisine and wine selection. Very friendly family owners personally taking care of every small bit of your stay

Room Tip: Mountain View is a must
  • Stayed: March 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank Janusz N
hermitage_10, Direttore at Bio Hotel Hermitage, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2016

Dear Janusz,
Thank you for your positive review on tripadvisor. We were really glad to read that you enjoyed the experience. Please rest assured that we have shared your feedback with the team.
Once again, thank you and we look foward to welcoming you and your sweet family back soon.

Thanks

Reviewed March 29, 2016

Really charming Hotel, exceptional food/service - special mention to Max and team in the restaurant and Enzo for his timely transfer door to door. Thank you very much! The Holland & Michell family group

Stayed: March 2016
1  Thank susieholland1

Dear Guest,

We value all feddbacks therefore your review is important for us. I will definitely share them with the team. thank you for this positive review on tripadvisor.

We thank you and we look foward to welcoming you back soon.

Regards

Reviewed March 23, 2016

For over 20 years we have been coming here, I proposed here, started coming with the kids, brought friends and family... Wonderful years, but over time, especially the last years, even though we were loyal guests, it started to annoy me that never ever was a commercial gesture done. This year it went the total opposite side: we arrived. Wrong booking, the kids did not have a bed. My fault... they said. But I have the email proving the contrary... but still we had to upgrade to a suite, and they did a 400 eur gesture off the full Suite price, while... well they made the mistake and I ended up paying about 30% more. Ok, things happen. At check-out, the invoice was wrong, but due to time pressure I said to deal with it later... The last email: We are right, you are wrong, while even my accountant looked at it and clearly indicated it was a mistake. Mistakes happen, and you admit to it. But this, after 20 years?? I still can't believe it. And yet, perhaps I do. The father indicated that business had gone down over the past years. They lost their star chef, and the kitchen lost its edge. The rooms are getting old, the swimming pool needs to be redone (a friend's kid who was with us hurt his toe at a sharp edge in the pool), etc.
This WAS a fantastic place for a great holiday. I will never go back. The way they treated us, and also other customers who were there (I won't go into detail), well, if business hasn't been super, then this definitely is not going to help. I feel sorry for the parents as they were running a super gem... but they need to explain to the next generation that this needs to be fixed!

• Stayed: February 2016, traveled with family
2  Thank Cis_Lux
hermitage_10, Proprietario at Bio Hotel Hermitage, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2016

Dear Mr Parisis,
We have pondered in our response because your review has been a big frustration for all of my Family and Staff.
We have always tried to make the best for you and your family & friends while you were on holiday at our hotel.
On the last occasion you stayed with us you booked one double room for two people but when you arrived you had also brought your two sons and were then a party of four which was no problem as we had a cancellation that week for a Junior Suite. We offered this room to you with a small extra charge of 400 euro for the week (normally the price would be an extra charge at least of 2000 euro for the week). This was also very acceptable to you.
Anyway our last point is the business, as you can read in the 98% of our reviews the service and the hospitality, the attention of the details is very good, it is our intention to always make the guest happy...