Our first real holiday with our toddler and one that we will keep in our memories a long time (until our next holiday there!). Great experience from the kindness of the receptionist on the phone when we booked our last minute holiday…
The room was large, well designed and well thought out, with an in-room sauna, lots of storage for suitcases and enough place for our little tot to play.
Though the hotel is not specifically a kids hotel, the top star restaurant staff went out of their way to make our meals comfortable for the entire family. Food was of high standards both in quality and presentation, as was the set out and service.
After meals, a cozy living room with fireplace encouraged socialising with other guests. This obviously made the trip as we met really nice people we ended up doing things with during the day.
Excursions are organised daily by the hotel, with professional guides and a hotel vehicle.
Tiziano, the owner, took us on a peak to look for groundhogs which was a unique experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chalet Dolce Vita is a Boutique design hotel characterized by high level of standard in wellness and luxury. Dolomieu is the flagship restaurant of the hotel. The 20 rooms are all different from each other. The Spa has a swimming pool, salt cave, sauna, Turkish bath, icefall and tisaneria. At the Beauty farm, we use only the highest quality products. The Dolce Vita is located 300 meters from the Spinale cable car and 400 from the center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HRS so you can book your DV Chalet Boutique Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chalet Dolce Vita Boutique Hotel Madonna Di Campiglio
- Chalet Dolce Vita Boutique Hotel And Spa