My family and I stayed at this lovely hotel over the new year. The rooms were great, the spa was one of the nicest I have experienced in a hotel for skiing and the people were extremely nice. The food was the only let down, it was very pretentious and too much each night with no real variation. After a day on the mountains sometimes you want hearty food, not a five course session night after night. The breakfast was very nice so we would recommend the half board option.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chalet Dolce Vita is a Boutique design hotel characterized by high level of standard in wellness and luxury. Dolomieu is the flagship restaurant of the hotel. The 20 rooms are all different from each other. The Spa has a swimming pool, salt cave, sauna, Turkish bath, icefall and tisaneria. At the Beauty farm, we use only the highest quality products. The Dolce Vita is located 300 meters from the Spinale cable car and 400 from the center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your DV Chalet Boutique Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chalet Dolce Vita Boutique Hotel Madonna Di Campiglio
- Chalet Dolce Vita Boutique Hotel And Spa