“Awesome (small) taste of Abruzzo ”

Italian Provincial Tours
Reviewed October 11, 2017 via mobile

I had met the proprietors of Italian Provincial Tours, Marco & Katri briefly in Australia before they moved (or returned in Marco’s case) to Abruzzo. On a recent trip to Europe I was lucky enough to have a couple of days free in Italy. After wondering how to get a great experience of this amazing region in only a couple of days, I made a phone call or two and I was booked on a short tour with IPT. I was amazed at the beautiful scenery, the background of this historic region and the knowledge of the hosts who are obviously enchanted by the area they now call home. While I didn’t have time to join in the cookery lessons focussed on the local food styles conducted by Katri, I will be returning as soon as possible for a decent length stay in this amazing place with these hosts who, honestly, could not do enough to make my short stay so comfortable and memorable, and give me a reason to return! I’d recommend these guys to anyone who wants to experience the real regional Italy...well done!

Date of experience: September 2017
"region"
"tours"
in 3 reviews
Reviewed October 9, 2017 via mobile

Italian Provincial Tours should be your first choice when visiting Abruzzo.
Katri and Marco are so passionate and go above and beyond to make your tour a truly unique and authentic experience. They take care of every detail and you don’t have to worry about a thing.
I can highly recommend you visit this stunning area of Italy with them. You will have the best time ever. A definite must do!

Date of experience: October 2017
1  Thank Ben G
Katri P, Manager at Italian Provincial Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2017

Thank you so much for the review Ben and for your kind words!

Katri and Marco