Coming from a poor hotel in Switzerland, this was a refreshing breath of fresh air. The hotel looks just newly refurbished, although it has apparently been completed 6 years ago! The rooms are modern and maintained to very high standards, and the restaurant is worth one of those famous stars. The wine list is comprehensive, and, better of all, reasonably priced (also thanks to the zero-VAT status of Livigno). The breakfast was sumptuous and the service impeccable. I hope to be back soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ideal place for a stress-free break, relaxing and refreshing body and mind. Offers 65 luxurious rooms and suites inspired by the seven chakras to complement the beneficial effects of Mandira Spa, a 900 square meter wellness center inside the resort. The restaurant menus feature recipes inspired by local tradition, with special menus for athletes in training and vegetarians and a selection of Mediterranean and international dishes. In winter, the resort is ideally placed, just off to the side of the ski slopes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline and HRS so you can book your Lac Salin Spa & Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lac Salin Spa And Mountain Resort
- Lac Salin Spa & Mountain Hotel Livigno
- Lac Salin Hotel Mountain