I recommend the SPA, it's a must have if you stay in Lac Salin. You'll find the Lac Salin to be a cozy place even if the hotel is a big one by Livigno standards. Has an open parking place and an indoor parking place, for free. It's not in the center, if there is any, but in winter you can take your boots and sky right from the hotel as there is a sky-lift near by.
Livigno is also a very nice place to sky and to do shopping.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ideal place for a stress-free break, relaxing and refreshing body and mind. Offers 65 luxurious rooms and suites inspired by the seven chakras to complement the beneficial effects of Mandira Spa, a 900 square meter wellness center inside the resort. The restaurant menus feature recipes inspired by local tradition, with special menus for athletes in training and vegetarians and a selection of Mediterranean and international dishes. In winter, the resort is ideally placed, just off to the side of the ski slopes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Lac Salin Spa & Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lac Salin Spa And Mountain Resort
- Lac Salin Spa & Mountain Hotel Livigno
- Lac Salin Hotel Mountain