Hotel Piccolo Tibet
      • Free Internet
      Hotel Alpi(Livigno)
      Hotel Marzia(Livigno)
      Very Good 4/5
      All reviewsevery morningthe busfamily hotelcleanlinesssaunapositionmountainscentre
      FilterAll languages
      Reviewed September 18, 2011

A great little hotel in the heart of Livigno! Very homely and welcoming and set in a beautiful ski resort. Great skiing to during February (when we went). Lovely staff and rooms were exactly what you need and clean. Breakfast yummy! Sauna was a nice little bonus too! Had to get the buses or drive to the slopes but they stop right outside so not a problem. Food in Livigno is lovely too but can get a bit pricey. One of the most reasonable priced hotels in that area and very good value for money, would definitely go there again,
      Enjoy!

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with friends
      Reviewed February 23, 2011

I stayed here recently with my 2 young daughters on a winter sports break in Livigno.
      The staff were very pleasant and particularly helpful when I had a problem with my hire car on the last day of my stay. The hotel is cosy little place with well appointed rooms and a pleasant atmosphere. The continental breakfast offered was varied and plentiful and covered all our needs.
      All in all I'd certainly recommend it to others and would definitely consider staying there again myself.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with family
      1  Thank rorymoon
      Reviewed October 3, 2010

3 star. Pretty Ski Chalet hotel with balconies.
      80 euros Inc breakfast. Very nice room. Hard pillows and bed. Small 3rd floor room with balcony. Average breakfast. friendly staff. No restaurant. Parking in front of hotel.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
      Reviewed September 24, 2010

I was here for a one-night stay and this hotel filled my needs. Overall, it was a pleasant stay, but there were a few hiccups. First, the hotel is a bit far from the main part of town and is up a slight hill (about 2km). It's not too far, but if you are tired or have lots of luggage, you may not want to walk to the hotel. Second, the lighting in the hotel was poor. Like many hotels in Europe, they have motion sensors to turn lights on/off and conserve electricity. However, this didn't work in the stair cases near my room and I tripped / nearly fell a couple of times.

On the positive side, breakfast was very good and my room was spacious and clean. So, overall, not a bad experience. There may be better options closer to town, though.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled solo
      Reviewed March 7, 2010

Piccolo Tibet is a small hotel, I didnt have much expectation from what i saw in pictures, but this place and the people receive very high marks. We were late arriving (a few detours on the way - and a nice ride through the moonlight mountains only got us there at 6 am). We were uneasy about waking up thethe hotel owner, but Ercule greeted us with a smile that was genuine and lasted the whole week. (His parents raised him with some extroidinary strength in the hospitality field), Livigno offered fine food and fun boarding, world class shopping, and very hospitable service all around town. We were happy to call the Piccolo Tibet home for the week. The hotel itself is very clean, comfortable, good breakfast, excellent little bar (try the local blackcurrent Grappa), convenient ski room, comfortable sauna, the staff was accomodating and kind. I will go back for sure! my only complaint was the pillows.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with friends