“Staying here made our trip PERFECT!”
Review of Hotel Alpi

Hotel Alpi
Ranked #13 of 79 Hotels in Livigno
Reviewed April 27, 2011

you really dont need to look any further than this hotel. Mauro the owner is absolutely fab, and was largely responsible for making our holiday so memorable. The food was brilliant, with a lovely 4 course evenin meal each night. All the other staff at the hotel were great too. Thanks Mauro, for everything you did to make our holiday so special (except breaking Paul with those horrible Sambuca's!)
Love Emily and Paul xx

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Teamslater
Mauroalpi, Proprietario at Hotel Alpi, responded to this reviewResponded December 22, 2011

Hy Emily and Paul,
I'm sorry if I answer you only now, but only today I have understand how to work with trip advisor.
Thank you for your review, and ... about the Sambuca... it wasn't my fault ...hi hi hi hi hi
We add a great time toghether!
I look forward to welcome you again.

Reviewed January 10, 2011

We stayed over Christmas 2010 - 2 adults 3 kids. We had a great time. Hotel is great and the food absolutely fantastic. Maro the hotel owner is a great host and was wonderful over Christmas. Nice bar too and stupyfyingly strong G&Ts. Very reasonable. Would definitely return.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank rosiebaby
Reviewed February 24, 2010

If I was to go skiing in Livigno I would choose this hotel again. The only reason why I probably won't is because every year we go skiing somewhere else. The room was spacy and tidy, the food was excellent and the location right next to the slopes is very convenient. At the end of the day you can ski down to the hotel door. And if you want to go to the other side of the valley, the free skibus stops almost in front of the hotel every few minutes.
Mauro, the landlord, takes good care of everyone and adds to the friendly and relaxed atmosphere of the place. Everything is a "no-problem" for him and he really makes sure that you feel fine.
Here's my tip: wait till everyone's finished their dinner and gone back to their rooms or the bar and when the family comes out to dine and wine compliment the chef who comes from Sardinia and try her home made mandarin liquer. Not to be missed!

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed February 16, 2010

We have been skiiing in Livigno for the last couple of years, staying in a different Hotel each year but when we go back next year we will be staying with Mauro at Le Alpi!

Mauro's a great guy (where does he get the energy?) and was particularily helpful as my airline lost my bag with most of my ski gear in it. Without a second though he headed off and came back with his own ski jacket and salopettes which I borrowed for the first two days till my bag finally arrived. Thanks again Mauro!

The Hotel has a perfect location at the San Rocca end of town. U can walk about 200m to Doss 18 lift across the snow from the back of the hotel (and, even better u can ski back right to the ski locker room) - giving u direct access to the whole west side of the resort. The red (and blue) ski bus stop is 50m away to bring u over the the Mottolina side. We were B&B only but Le Alpi is across the road from Bellavista, and within 5 mins walk are Mario's, La Pioda and the restaurant under Hotel Galli (can't think of it's name but really good). Also only 100m away is Daphne's Pub and a little further Marco's Bar (though nightlife was much quieter this year than even last year).

The rooms are small (or average for the hotels we've stayed in Livigno) but spotless.

Overall another great week in Livigno and I'd recommend Le Alpi to anyone

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 3, 2010

I spent 1 week at Le Alpi with my wife and 5 years old son. I have to confirm what I saw in previous reviews. Strategic location next to Carosello lift, you do not need to use a ski bus to Carosello. Ski bus stop is just in front of the hotel (also Trauma clinic :-) if necessary ....) if you want to go to Motollino ski area on the other side of the valley. We really enjoyed a family atmosphere, very good service and Mauro's care. Home made food was fantastic with large wine list, we had a big fun with Mauro's Bombardinos and Grappas. Cozy room with excellent view on Carosello. Ski rental and service is available. We will come back! Thanks Mauro !

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed February 17, 2009

My partner and I stayed at Le Alpi for a week from 31st Jan to 6th Feb. I chosen this hotel based on previous review and we were not disappointed. I want to say "thank you" to Mauro, his family and the hotel staff for making our stay very enjoyable. Really tasty food, clean and cozy room and superb location, you can ski to the hotel's door.

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 8, 2009

Just arrived back from a great holiday. Mauro and his family are wonderful people, kind, friendly and made us feel extremely welcome. It was my first time and I would definately stay there again. Rooms were clean, cosy and warm. Food was lovely, different menu every evening. It was my birthday while I was out there, they kindly served my dessert with a candle and everyone in the dining room was singing "happy birthday". Myself and my partner also received a complimentary birthday drink. Great location for ski-ing (it was my first ski-ing experience) Easy transfer by local bus also. Plenty to see and do!! Hope to see you all again soon at the Hotel Alpi...Livigno. Thank you VERY MUCH.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)