“Perfect!”

Ranked #5 of 111 Restaurants in Lipari
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: The restaurant is surrounded by a citrus garden with majolica tables where are represented the Aeolian Islands. Typical restaurant with Aeolian cuisine.
Reviewed September 9, 2012 via mobile

We had a fantastic dinner at this restaurant! Delicious food, great service and wonderful atmosphere! I would highly reccomend this to any visitor to Lipari!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,058)

Reviewed September 2, 2012

My partner and I spent a few days in Lipari, and we absolutely LOVED the island. It's so charming, and the people are all very friendly. We found E'Pulera on TA and with the good reviews thought to give it a try. The staff were hospitable, although the service was lacking. Besides the 15 minutes it took them to get us any water, the manager who took our order seemed to be distracted and in general, not present. He would look off when we asked him about certain dishes, and then mindlessly rattle off plate descriptions. Besides that, the food was pretty basic. We ordered a traditional pasta dish with eggplant, tomatoes, and capers (a combo you see alot of in Lipari), as well as a sort of fish roll with onion sauce. Both were ok, not bad, but nothing amazing. And price... well, it was a little over 80EUR for two with one bottle of wine, two entrees, and a digestivo. With all of the other choices in Lipari, I wouldn't recommend going back.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

Great location, nice ambiance, but we really did not think the food was that great. Not a place I would out my way to visit again. I would mention that in the states it would be top 5 in most cities. But when one is in Italy, the food is normally outstanding.

1  Thank Ronald H
Reviewed July 28, 2012

The setting is beautiful, and the menu is extensive and dominated by lokal seafood dishes. However, the quality of the food nor the service is up to standard. The whole restaurant seems badly organised, with servants running and discussing what to do. I had tuna in olive oil as antipasti which was ok, but not more. Thereafter, I had seafood risotto. Good, with a lot of various seafood, but the rice was somewhat overcooked. As Secondi I had a local fish speciality with olives, capers and potato. Tasty, but not impressive. Wine list is extensive as you would expect at this establishment.

1  Thank HosleNorway
Reviewed July 4, 2012

Lovely restaurant, Sister to more well-known Phllippino restaurant and nicer!
Spent a week on Lipari and ate out every night. E' Pulera came out on top. Lovely setting, attentive staff and food of the highest quality. Very highly recommended on an island of superb restaurants.