See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 30, 2018

We spent a very pleasant long weekend with our friends and pets. We were very pleased with everything, the room might have been a bit bigger but the location of the hotel was good, the food was delicious, the cleanliness and the staff were fantastic. We had a lot of fun! Thank You!

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed July 17, 2017

We stayed 4 nights with our 1-year-old daughter.It was excellent.The hotel is situated close to the beach and to the center,still its quiet.Waiters are very kind.Prices absolutely accebtable! Would go back any time! Perfect with children!

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed July 12, 2017 via mobile

The entire hotel is modern, clean, well equiped! The pool is beautiful, openned till late time, all in all we liked it very much. Important to mention the staff! They are extraordinary friendly, at the reception as well as in the restaurant. I've never experienced such service! Be proud on this and keep this level. Congratulation.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 6, 2016

At the Hotel Bellevue, we spent a couple of days with friends (39-55). Welcome was very friendly, young lady at the reception speaks several foreign languages. Check in went smoothly, we forgot to reserve parking but we°ve got a place for a very acceptable price € 8. The room is small and cozy with a large balcony and small TV - but we didnt come to watch TV. My surprise was a mini bar, which has many hotels canceled. The bathroom was small, with shower we had always clean towels. Air conditioning in the room was a bit noisy, also the wc splush but I must admit that I am sensitive to noise. Glass and curtains -clean- laminate flooring is a big plus for allergy sufferers.
The dining room is clean, with friendly and quick service. We had a choice every day for several kinds of appetizers, one soup, 3-4 main (pasta, fish, chicken, veal)and desserts. Portions looks small but its realy sufficient. You can also add fruits, salads freshly baked- pastry with olives,tomatoes, baked potatoes from buffet. The terrace is newly furnished, good prices, tasty drinks with pool view. A realy good Espresso for €1 ! Icecream for kids. Supermarket 2min. walk.
Beach - sandy, clean, new sunbeds and parasols - we had it in the room price. From the hotel to the beach 8-10 min. slow walk with slight leg disability!
Price-performance ratio very good, I would recommend this hotel, suitable for couple, families, friends - a calm place - not for party seekers !

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed September 1, 2015

I went to Lignano for 10 years, I settled in a number of hotel, but I can say that hotel Bellevue is a very good choice, my room was big enough, bathroom and charming balcony, thank you girls for the breakfast package and see you next year again!

Room tip: Nice room with big bathroom
Date of stay: August 2015