See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 29, 2018 via mobile

Had a really great stay at Hotel Erica!! The rooms are super clean with a view to the modern pool area and Pineta. The atmosphere is so familiar that you feel like home and the food is fantastic. I will definetely come again!!!

- Nicole

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank nicolekuhnert
Reviewed May 28, 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the hotel from Thursday 24th to Sunday 28th. It’s daylight robbery that a 3 star hotel charges 73€ a day for a 2nd get guest sharing. The rink is very small shower even smaller and they say there is a buffet breakfast. Biggest crapI’ve ever seen. Not hot food no variety very boring and not appetizing! You only get 1 cup of cappuccino or coffee if you you require more you have to pay for it!
The owner needs to read up on the word buffet and check his prices for a second person sharing. His ripping clients off who visits Lignano! Stay away from Hotel Erica!
#daylightrobberyandwill never seen me again!!!

CK

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank jbl666
francesco043, Direttore at Hotel Erica, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2018

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your review about your stay at Hotel Erica. We are sorry to hear that your stay at our hotel was not what you expected. The price of 73€ p.P / night between 18.05 - 30.06 is mentioned in the price list on our website and as well as at the hotel reception.

Best regards,
Erica Lignano Pineta Hotel

Reviewed June 30, 2017 via mobile

This is the cleanest, friendliest place I've stayed. OK, my room was a little small, but had a nice balcony overlooking the very nice pool. Shame I didn't get to use that....

The manager is a great guy, always happy and attentive. Actually, all the staff were great.

Good choice of food the one time I made it for breakfast.

My only very slight negatives would be that the tiled floor means noise from furniture being dragged in other rooms and the big hotel across the road had some kind of entertainment on that was a bit loud every evening. But hey, it's a holiday resort. Only fools go there to work.

I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again!

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank A1laserboy
Reviewed July 11, 2016 via mobile

Third year in a row @ Hotel erica: we have just left and we already miss the staff courtesy, the excellent food and the charming pool... Many rooms have been renovated and the beach is only 3 minutes by foot. Director Alberto makes all this happen, thanks to his attention to tradition and his push for innovation. A third generation hotelier, who represents a landmark in the Adriatico coast.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank maurinhossss
Reviewed July 30, 2014

Although not a family hotel, the friendly staff makes up for the lacking children facilities. Anyway, most of the time we were at the beach (5 min walking), in the nice pool, eating, sleeping or in the nearby village center.

We've been there several times - highly recommended.

Date of stay: June 2014