Hotel Club i Pini - Residenza D'Epoca
Hotel Giulia(Lido Di Camaiore)(Great Value!)
$213
  • Breakfast included
Park Hotel Villa Ariston(Lido Di Camaiore)
$371
$252
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $286/night.

GrandHotel & Riviera(Lido Di Camaiore)
$200
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Europa(Lido Di Camaiore)(Great Value!)
$189
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $225/night.

Hotel Sole e Mare(Lido Di Camaiore)(Great Value!)
$132
$95
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Piccadilly(Lido Di Camaiore)
$136
  • Beachfront
Hotel Lido Inn(Lido Di Camaiore)(Great Value!)
$158
  • Breakfast included
Regina Hotel(Lido Di Camaiore)(Great Value!)
$140
$112
B&B.it
  • Breakfast included
Petit Hotel(Lido Di Camaiore)
$187
B&B.it
  • Breakfast included
UNA Hotel Versilia(Lido Di Camaiore)
$419
All reviewsbeautiful gardengrand pianohistoric residencesmall bathroomitalian experienceyoung brothersan extensive wine listthe hotel websitepre dinner drinksmy spousefood and winethird visitcinque terreother guestsan extra bedrelaxing holidayevery evening
Reviewed September 29, 2012

This Hotel is perfect. My wife and I stayed for 5 nights. The whole experience was wonderful. The garden is beautiful and a great place to meet other guests. We have dinner three times in the garden. The dinners are magnificent. Nicola and Cesare are wonderful hosts. The whole staff is very helpful. I had a dental emergency and within 45 minutes, I saw a dentist and had the tooth fixed. Will recommend this hotel to all our friends and will return some day.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Macdonmg
Reviewed July 12, 2012

My husband and I were travelling for 2 weeks (Rome,Bergamo, Venice), we stayed at Hotel Club i Pini for one week. It was the last point of our trip, and the best one. So we were very suprised of hospitality of hosts Nicola and Cesare and everything was amazing, food especially, good wine, beautiful garden, the birds singing early in the morning, and of cause the house with interesting history and special atmosphere. I am sure this is how THE Heaven looks like! And in a couple of weeks my mum with grandsons went to the same place, the same hotel . They were very happy to be there. No doubt our family will come back one day

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Nina25_12
Reviewed July 8, 2012

This is a hotel that I find exceptional in every way.The Building itself is beautiful , tucked away less than ten minutes from the beach, it is a little Oasis with beautiful cared for gardens and a wonderful relaxed ambiance in which to sit and read or paint or simply sip a very good espresso.I have been going to this hotel for 3 years and I love it as does so many of the other guests that I have met there.The dining here takes place in the garden and is always a great experience as the food is always a great topic of conversation, which in turn creates a warm friendly atmosphere complete with great Tuscan food and a wine list that would bring a smile to the lips of Bacchus I Pini is a family run hotel with a great staff, everyone at this hotel works together and it is like one big happy family.These people have passion for what they do and are dedicated to.the art of hospitality and the well being of their guests.I have met a lot of people there who like me have found this hotel to be far above its star rating so it gets a lot of repeat business.It is a great place from which to explore Tuscany and the beautiful Versilia region.It is 5 minutes walk to a bus stop and taxi service can be arranged with the hotel.,Also the train station in Viareggio and a main bus station is just ten minutes by taxi or by bus so easy to get to Pisa Airport and Florence,Lucca,etc. The bedrooms are all different and spotless with very comfortable beds.The hotel is of the Belle Epoque style and has many of the beautiful paintings,artifacts and furnishings collected by the artist while working and travelling in Siam They also have a grand Piano that belonged to Puccini. Torre di Lago is only a short distance and if you are a Puccini fan in Summer there are Opera's held in the opera house on the lake.Nicola and Cesare at the hotel are really helpful so you will get lots of good information.They are great .Club i Pini hotel has everything I would hope to find in a place to wind down and relax, it has care put into everything and also to all who have the pleasure of walking through their gate including the use of a couple of bikes compliments of Nicola and Cesare and a great cookery class which is great if it rains.Cant wait to return.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank Jean D
Reviewed May 22, 2012

I've just come back from a five day stay in the Hotel Club I Pini. I had the best five days stay in a hotel ever. The owners and staff could not do enough for you and made my stay even more special. The hotel has a lovely family feel to it and its like a home from home but in beautiful surroundings. I highly recommend this hotel and dare anyone not to have a wonderful experience.
Anne Bergin, Dublin Ireland

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
5  Thank Anne B
Reviewed May 19, 2012

The club-hotel is located on a quiet street and has a nice garden and a small parking.
It’s a family run business with its own passionate creative type. I felt as if had come to stay with my best friends.
The villa belonged to a famous painter, ceramicist, graphic artist of Art Nouveau and has lost none of its original charm. The ground floor has lounge with wine cabinets, a bar that serves very good coffee, and a room for breakfast. The rooms are renovated and have everything for comfortable stay.
The hotel has a restaurant where a charming signora creates delicious dishes of the authentic Tuscan kitchen. You can learn her recipes visiting her cooking classes which I liked very much. The dinners in the garden provide a feast for the eyes and stomach.
For sightseeing Viareggio has nothing much too see, but I advise to go to Pisa and Lucca which are very close.
PS: The photos on the hotel website are true.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends