“Superb first night dinner experience!”
Review of I Giusti

I Giusti
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic
Description: Nel cuore del Secco (Lido di Camaiore – Versilia), il Ristorante “I Giusti” accoglie la clientela in due sale con pochi tavoli, tra citazioni letterarie e pezzi di design e con una grande “finestra” sulla cucina dove si preparano menù che sono “percorsi” della memoria tra le proposte attuali e i piatti legati alla tradizione locale.L’utilizzo quotidiano dei migliori prodotti locali e di stagione, la preparazione diretta di tutte le portate (compresa la pasta, il pane e i dessert) e l’attenzione alle migliori offerte del mercato sono le regole dello chef Augusto Giusti che radicano il suo Ristorante nella migliore scuola della cucina italiana.La garanzia di un prezzo sempre comunque accessibile ed il rispetto delle “regole della accoglienza” che hanno imposto la tradizione italiana nel panorama della ristorazione internazionale, riconciliano facilmente il cliente con il piacere del gusto e con i piaceri de “I Giusti”.
Reviewed July 3, 2014

This was our second visit to this quirky hidden gem about 15 mins walk from our seafront hotel. We were not disappointed. There is a 35 Euro set many that includes an appetiser, 4 delicious courses, water, wine and coffee! Every course was beautifully presented and very tasty. This has got to be the best value for miles around..... Will definitely go back!

Reviewed October 7, 2013

The restaurant was very nice, and it has a beautiful atmosphere. The food was excellent, we had 5 courses menu with wine, water and coffe only for 35 euro. My father don't wanted to eat sea food, because he had eaten a lot of in the hotel where we lived. The waiter was very polite, because he made a 5 dishes menu for my dad, which contained foods only from the "terra" it means not sea foods even it wasn't in the menu card. It was delicious too. The waiter, and the waitress were so mindful, and helpful. Thank you very much I Giusti!!!

1  Thank Robert K
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Enjoyed a great tasting meal in I Giusti which for €35 (including wine) was incredibly good value for such excellent food. Great service and very friendly staff - despite our limited knowledge of Italian! Would have gone back if we had had the time. Highly recommended.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

Excellent experience, we dined in the garden with a 5 courses tasting menu.
The food was excellent, the portions are reasonably sized so that you can enjoy the full meal.
Water, wine, coffee and service are included in the menu price: no hidden costs!
The low-light and cozy atmosphere is perfect for a romantic dinner, the waiters are also very nice and helpful.

Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

Very nice place, good service, high class food!
I had the tasting meny, fantastic. Very well spent money.