All reviews restaurant staff old style one night bread headquarters language amenities venice spa cereal
Selected filters
Reviewed August 10, 2018

Wonderful holiday in this superb hotel in which we spent 11 nights. It has so many different rooms that there is always an opportunity to find a private area. It retains a very regal feel both inside and out with beautiful furnishings and an idyllic setting. The staff were all very helpful and accommodating throughout our stay.

Room tip: Definitely worth upgrading to a junior suite for a touch of luxury and so much additional space, including a double balcony.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 28, 2018

Beware: some rooms do not have air conditioning. In fairness, the hotel does not indicate otherwise. So if, like me, you presume that 4 stars, in Italy, in July means air con, think again, Lovely house and gardens.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Sharkick
Reviewed July 9, 2018

We stayed one night on our travels and was it a gem, the hotel is set in a beautiful town and has the most wonderful views, I think it is the best value hotel I have ever stayed in.
The room was so comfortable, the staff friendly and the al a carte food was yummy.
I wish we had the time in our schedule to have stayed longer, but that will be next time for we will definitely be retuning
we really loved our stay
pet friendly too

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank 637garryt
Reviewed April 8, 2018 via mobile

We spent there 4 nights after visiting Florence and Venice. It was wonderful, relaxing time in beautiful, peaceful hotel. Fantastic, very friendly staff made us feel welcomed and they were always ready to help. Starting with reception team who changed our room when we asked for a park view, through whole restaurant staff who always went extra mile to make our meals special and unforgettable experience. Food was amazing, compliments to the chef. Fantastic, peaceful spa, beautiful palace and wonderful surroundings. It was a fantastic discovery and I hope we will have chance to go back.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Fidelity_Hotels, Manager at Grand Hotel Imperial Levico Terme, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2018

Dear Sabina,

I truly appreciate you taking the time to write such detailed and wonderful comments about your stay with us at the Grand Hotel Imperial; it was a pleasure having you as guest in our house.

We are very happy to know that you have such a motivating feedback for our team, our food and the level of service at the hotel. It would be our pleasure to welcoming you soon back again.

It made me very proud to read your wonderful feedback.

Beste regards from Levico Terme

Sincerely
David Serenus Schad
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed April 7, 2018

We arrived in late March, when the gardens were still in their winter state. Some of the wooden structures on the way to the main entrance were in desperate need of some new paint. The first impression was not all that good. Though, once we got our room on the 2nd floor, with furniture from the 80's, a bed that squeaked, and a bit of a space issue in the fairly small bathroom (no tub, only very small shower stall) and we got over the Sleeping Beauty feeling, we actually enjoyed our stay here very much. We used the spa, the pool and the hot tub, and we were pleased. Everything was very clean. Our favorite part was the food. We ate breakfast, 4 course lunch and dinner here. Good wines. Various gluten free options too. The younger waiter was fabulous, the older waiter must have had a bad day unfortunately. He ignored us English speakers like we had the plague, despite speaking the language well enough. When we asked him for desert at around 9:30 pm, he stated it was too late, without checking with the kitchen staff. We found this odd, since deserts do not take that much effort. Also, as a place with so much history (summer residence of the Austrian-Hungarian empress, hotel and spa for 100 years, also having been used as Wehrmacht headquarters during WWII, etc.) we would have liked to see more of that displayed.
From here, we took a very small winding road (Kaiserjaegerstrasse) with spectacular views up to the Lavarone highlands, and over to Asiago, which was very scenic and impressive. Again, lots of unusual history here about early settlers and wars and wealth, worth investigating, if it interests you. A great stop on a journey through the Alps.

Date of stay: March 2018
1  Thank Ureviews

Dear Ureviews,

Thank you very much for your stay at the Grand Hotel Imperial and for taking the time to share your feedback. I am sorry to read that your experiences did not meet all of your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Please let me ensure you that we are constantly renovating and modernizing all parts of the hotel. This is indeed a challenge with a castle built in 1900. We are continously re-renovating areas throughout the hotel and will continue to do so.

I am sorry to hear that you didn't get a desert at 9.30pm, because this shouldn't be a problem at all and doesn't meet our standards. Please let me tell you that I will review our standards immediately to ensure the usual service quality for our guests. Nevertheless, I am very grateful for your good feedback and hope that you will remember the rest of your stay well.

Kind regards