“The perfect B&B!”
Review of La Bella Lecce B&B

La Bella Lecce B&B
Ranked #12 of 326 Lecce B&B and Inns
Reviewed October 2, 2012

The lovely Roberto and Stephanie have designed the perfect B&B to visit the beautiful city of Lecce. It is very centrally located, within minutes walk of all the major sites.
The rooms are very large, comfortable and spotlessly clean.
Roberto speaks exceptional English and was extremely helpful with advice and recommendations for Lecce and the surrounding area. Nothing was too much trouble.
We would stay there again in a heartbeat!!
Thank you Roberto and Stephanie for all your kindness and wonderful memories!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Roby T, Proprietario at La Bella Lecce B&B, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2012

Dear Customer,

we thank you so much for the great review and more than everything we are happy to hear that

you and your patner had a lovely time in Lecce.

We do our best to make sure that everything is perfect and smooth during your holidays and we are happy to hear that our efforts contribute so well for your wonderfull memories.

We hope to see you again,

Kindest Regards,

Roberto

Reviewed August 3, 2012

I stayed three nights at La Bella Lecce, in Lecce, Puglia, Italy. Roberto and Stephanie were extremely welcoming. They are nice, smiling and professional and they made feel myself and my girlfriend at ease from the first moment we met. The room was spacious, bright, silent and very clean. The B&b has an excellent location. I would definitely recommend to anyone.

Room Tip: All the rooms are great
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Rob053, Owner at La Bella Lecce B&B, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2012

Dear Paolo,

thanks for staying in our B&B.

You and your girlfriends are more than welcome to return any time you want.

Thanks again.

Roberto

Reviewed July 27, 2012

Have just returned from three days at La Bella Lecce, a new B &B in the historical centre of Lecce. It had everything; great location, friendly and informative hosts and rooms that are both comfortable and beautiful. I would not hesitate to recommend it to anyone wanting to discover the charms of Lecce.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 4, 2012

I stayed for a couple of days at La Bella Lecce, in Puglia, Italy. I can say it is one of the nicest places I have ever stayed. Roberto and Stephanie are incredibly kind and welcoming hosts and I felt like I was staying in the house of old friends. They had plenty of amazing tips about the area and Lecce itself, and even though i'm sure they were really busy, they were happy to chat!

The B&B is located in a beautiful part of the old town, close to landmarks and cafes. The rooms are freshly decorated, and are very clean, bright, modern and comfortable.

The place is great value and I would recommend it 100%.

Room Tip: I only say these things about the pool and gym because there were none. I honestly can't fault t...
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed June 28, 2012

My father and I had the privilege of staying at the newly opened La Bella Lecce B&B in May of 2012. Roberto, the owner, was warm, friendly and informative. From the moment we met, he treated us as if we had been friends for years. Having grown up there, he has an extraordinary knowledge of the cities authentic restaurants and activities. He especially wants each guest to experience the best of the region and if your smart enough to ask he will go into great detail all that the South has to offer(Preferably over an amazing glass of local wine). Located within the historic city walls the sparkling new rooms are filled with old world charm but with a modern flare. The entrance is right off the main streets but faces away from all the noise, perfect for a good nights rest. The great conversations, cozy rooms, and his mothers amazing breakfast torte were definitely my favorite stop during our three week stay in Puglia.
Gina, Califorina

Room Tip: Ask to see the room before purchase.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 22, 2012

I always want to visit the city of Lecce and the Salento area....everyone says that Lecce is the "Florence of the south" and I can just confirm that the city is so beautiful and characteristic , the people are smiling all the time and the food is simply amazing.
I decided to spent my holydays in "La Bella Lecce", attracted for the name of the B&B, I made a reservation with Roberto, very friendly guy who helped me to understand the location and the closest attraction of the city....Then finally I arrived with my girlfriend there and I was surprised because the place is so cozy and familiar that I’d love to stay there forever!!! The staff is very helpful and friendly always ready to give you the right tip. The B&B is very new, well located, nice design and very traditional with his "old bricks walls"....I just love it...really recommended to everyone...A Beautiful Surprise!!!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 13, 2012

A very warm welcome at the airport arrivals by Roberto and short journey to Lecce ensured we got our weeks break off to a smooth start. The B&B is located right in the middle of old Lecce which is perfect for sight seeing and evenings out. The decor in this traditional building is ultra modern, clean and spacious. Our double room en-suite was really big with a large comfortable double bed with domed ceilings which gave it a very traditional and special feel. The owners were very accommodating and had lots of useful information about days out, sight seeing and where to eat (the local food is really good) Would highly recommend for a city break, or base for touring the area-we managed to see most of the coast line during our stay aswell as visit local vineyards and villages nearby. We would certainly go back again. Julie and Ian, Devon UK

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple