“Great food and a nice break from the crowded streets of Lecce”
Review of Il Giardino Ristorante - CLOSED

Il Giardino Ristorante
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed September 5, 2011

This restaurant was not only recommended in TripAdvisor but also in an Italian travel magazine that did an edition on Puglia. I'm glad that we had the opportunity to visit and enjoy their food. I loved being able to sit outside in their courtyard, away from the city streets and crowds.

Staff was attentive and helpful. They even have English menus available.

For antipasto we had the scarmorza with speck (so incredible). For dinner my husband had the paccheri pasta with seppole - and he loved it. One of the best dishes he had while we were traveling. I had the sagne with a tomato based sauce - which was also very good. We thought the wine was excellent and even bought some in Lecce to bring back home.

There are newer reviews for Il Giardino Ristorante

Reviewed September 4, 2011

My husband and I had a lovely dinner in the very romatic garden. Candlelight, tables generously spaced... The service is very attentive and we loved the wine the waitor recommended. The food is very fresh and full of flavour. If we visit Lecce again, we will definitely have another dinner here.

Reviewed August 17, 2011

We dined there the last night in the beautiful town of Lecce and it was lovely! The atrium garden was beautiful, the food deliciuos and the waiters proffesional and yet friendly. I have recommended this restaurant to all Puglia travelers I know.

Reviewed August 4, 2011

We had a great dinner in this beautiful reastaurant. perfect service, 11 of us tried numerous dishes, all very tasty,nicely presented and with very high quality ingredients ( mainly fish).

Reviewed July 8, 2011

Simple Italian food with a modern take. Good prompt service, delicious food (risotto, tartare tuna, pork with mint) and nice atmosphere. Full of the locals having a Friday night out. Recommended!