“My favorite in L'Aquila”
Review of Osteria La Panarda - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Osteria La Panarda
Cuisines: Italian
Boston
“My favorite in L'Aquila”
Reviewed February 9, 2009

What a fine dinner I had at La Panarda. It's in the center of L'Aquila but on a quiet street. The dining area is roomy (you're not elbow to elbow with folks at the next table) and pleasant. The service is professional and friendly.

I had a steak that was mouthwatering. Simple but so flavorful. My friend had lamb that she said was the best she's ever had. Pastas were excellent too--I had ravioli and she had a pasta known to the region as chitarra. We were too stuffed for dessert, but the offerings looked delicious.

The bill came to about 60 euro with a bottle of wine. What a deal. If I had the time, I'd have gone back for another dinner, Maybe even the same night!

3 Thank Azulejos22