“Not bad!”

Movieland Park
Ranked #3 of 26 things to do in Lazise
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: MOVIELAND, THE HOLLYWOOD PARK! 5 studios for a small concentration of fantastic emotions! Unique attractions in the world, with the aim to live again famous parts of the big screen movies!
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Not bad,but i seen before Universal Studios...and that was really incredible experience.Anyway,the horror house is an unforgetable experience.6 from 10!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,085)
All reviews
"medieval times dinner"
"big rides"
"buy a ticket"

Reviewed September 7, 2013

The park is not crowded even in the high season, but there are not that many attractions, and if you are planning a visit to GardaLand, then this is a total waste of time.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Going to Movieland after Gardaland was a bit of a risk, as we knew it was much smaller. But we had a pleasant surprise to see that it was big enough to keep us entertained for almost two consecutive days, with lots of shows, for adults and kids, and nice rides. We experienced KITTSuperjet boat ride for 5 times, so much we enjoyed it, having also the luck to get a window of opportunity when not too many people were around, being busy with one of the shows, which meant that we had no longer than 5-10 min in the queue.
A little warning: it can get a bit scary for kids under 8, so it is good to ask the staff about each ride which is not clear, as it is better to avoid a scared child in tears. Otherwise, there are plenty of places where the little ones can get entertained.

3  Thank fretraveller2013
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Much smaller than the larger theme park in Italy but I enjoyed it wasn't packed reasonably priced and rides for all ages

See more reviews
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Canevaworld is home to Movieland theme park as well as Medieval Times and Rock & Roll Cafe.

Movieland is a small and quaint theme park which reminds me of the late 80s/ early 90s. There are a few thrill rides but I found most rides to be less thrilling than US theme park rides. The roller coasters are small in comparison to other theme parks. There are plenty of great shows such as Rambo- a great stunt show; The Illusionist- a great illusion/magician show. The horror house is quite a popular attraction although I was more scared going into it than I was as I walked through it.

One of my favorite rides was U57 which is a submarine simulation ride where you get soaking wet. You walk down into a submarine, sit side by side with others on a long and freezing pipe that moves as the submarine "goes deep into the ocean" only to malfunction and start leaking. This is when the fun begins. I've always been terrified of submarines so I was quite creeped out especially since this is totally dark but I was glad to overcome my fear.

Like typical theme parks there are "celebrities" walking around taking pictures with guests. We saw a variety of stars such as Kit from Knight Rider, Betty Boop, and some others.

Medieval Times was the highlight of my visit to Canevaworld Resort! The themed theater dinner experience was wild, exciting and the food actually delicious. There are four knights who joust and partake in different medieval times games/events to win the throne and the princess' love. You are seated in others on a long table, served on metal dishware, encouraged to scream, use your bowl, cup, plate, etc to make noise for your knight and just to have a great time. I even won a long stem rose from our knight for being the loudest cheering for him. Ha! My friend and I had a blast. I can't wait to return again.

2  Thank Belle1025