Loved coming here, first time in Italy and it was wonderful. I am quite old for the entertainment but I admit it was great for kids! The swimming pools we're amazing! So many to chose from, especially if you can't keep out of the water like my younger cousin.
I went with my family, and my aunt and cousins, we had a lot where we were put next to each other which was nice. The staff were ever so friendly, and the place was just so clean, the shower rooms were lovely and spacious too.
The only downside to it, would be that the live entertainment and music, does go on for quite a while, up until about 11-12pm. And the music is loud, so ypu may want to bare that in mind if you go.
But other than that, I loved it very much and would come here again and again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The holiday park Piani di Clodia enjoys direct access to Lake Garda. The park covers 29 hectares of land, all dedicated to relaxation and fun. With over 890 shaded pitches for caravans, campers and tents we meet every camper’s needs. However, if you prefer a different type of accommodation, you can choose between comfortable bungalows or maxi caravans for up to six people. Since 2016 we offer exclusive accommodation called "Borgo dei Colli": a mix of technology, eco-friendliness and relaxation promoted even by exclusive and private Jacuzzi of which some of the apartments are provided. Glamping: Luxury tent and Sky Lodge available for our adventurous guests! Waterfalls, rivers and water slides make up an extraordinary water park with a total of seven swimming pools. This means plenty of fun for the children, while adults can choose to relax on the sundecks, in the beautiful Jacuzzi, or down on the beach with a magnificent view of Lake Garda. Get ready for a real taste of Italy. We have bars, restaurants, pizzerias and a take-away shop with healthy, delicious and authentic Mediterranean menus. You also find a bazaar, a supermarket, a kiosk, a games room, a medical center and internet point / Wi-Fi-zones within the campground. Every day the animation team offers daytime and evening activities and entertainment for all ages. For those who appreciate practicing sports, you can use our tennis, soccer, volleyball, basketball and beach volleyball courts, ping-pong tables and a fully equipped fitness room. Piani di Clodia – all the emotions you want. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Piani Di Clodia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Piani Di Clodia Hotel Lazise
- Piani Di Clodia Lazise, Lake Garda, Italy