What a lovely hotel and helpful and friendly staff! We were fortune to get Room 11, which was spacious and full of character with its wooden beams. It also had a balcony overlooking the lake. Most rooms are not as good as this. However, the grounds are magnificent and breakfast is taken in a delightful room with huge windows overlooking the lake. We chose to eat (twice) at a lovely restaurant about a kilometer down from the hotel. However, the hotel dining room looked superb (you need to dress up a little) and the breakfast was the best we had had on this trip. Just two observations: 1) The GPS will not take you to the hotel. If you are coming up from Lake Iseo, you need to programme in Polaveno. As you climb up from the lake, the hotel is on your left about 6 kilometers before Polaveno. 2) Our tablet only worked in the hotspot close to the reception desk. Nevertheless, a great hotel and excellent value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel and the Restaurant are opened in the period April - October and closed for the winter break from November to March but even during the closure period we organize wedding receptions. During the opening period our Restaurant is opened every day for lunch from 12,30 to 14,00 and for dinner from 19,30 to 22,00. Reservation is always appreciated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Relais I Due Roccoli reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Relais i Due Roccoli Hotel Iseo
- Relais i Due Roccoli Iseo