Tripadvisor
Imperia

“Brava! Chemistry and ambiamce are really good”

Il Bistrot del Tempo Perduto
Ranked #40 of 248 Restaurants in Imperia
Reviewed January 21, 2020

Food is superbe and service even better. Vanessa, which was I knew her to run other restaurant as usually is very good and she is able to combine a cosy restaurant with a fabolous food. I recommend the restaurant to everybody to experience an enjoying dinner!

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (78)

Reviewed December 23, 2019

When we walked into the restaurant I thought......If the food was as good as the ambiance, then I knew we’d be in fat city....The food was lovely, the wine quite nice, & the service performed with a smile. All this wrapped in a reasonably priced food experience. YES, I would go back.....in a heartbeat!

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed June 15, 2019 via mobile

We have visited this restaurant twice now and thoroughly enjoyed it both times. Utterly beautiful food, combining delicious fresh ingredients with a light touch on all the flavours and seasonings. Perfection! The waitress is charming and patient. Lovely wine matched to the food.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed July 18, 2018 via mobile

This is a so lovely restaurant. A very hidden champion. And still a secret and I did not why !
So please try it. Super good. Bueno !!!! Perfect

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed June 2, 2018 via mobile

So glad I found this place on trip advisor and all the fantastic reviews. It was sure on point!
Very sweet inside dining area and a very cute small outside area. It’s a boutique style and very romantic for a couple but also welcoming to small groups. The owner and her few staff are absolutely wonderful, kind and helpful. Broken English but they make the effort and explained the menu and translated the best they could to English and we understood everything on the menu, so could still communicate just fine!! We enjoyed cooking our own steak pieces in a pot placed on the table and plenty of sides with it! Beautiful wine selection we enjoyed a bottle of red with our meal and we also enjoyed the fresh fruit fondue to finish. The experience was wonderful and It was a pleasure! Yes a few more euros compared to other restaurants like pizzeria’s but for the experience and the quality of food, warm smiles and service it’s so worth it! Will be visiting here again as a couple and will be introducing to friends and family for sure!!! I highly recommend!! :)

Date of visit: June 2018