Hotel Ariston
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Robinia(Imperia)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewslovely hotelceiling fanporto mauriziohomemade jamsthe hotel is cleanlittle gemcar parkingsmall hotelexcellent breakfastitalian rivieranice balconyfree wifitritonharbourgrandparentsbeachessea
Reviewed June 10, 2014

I had to travel to imperia just for 2 days so I decided to stay to this hotel for just one night and the main reason why I chose it was the fact that this hotel is located in a walking distance from the train station of porto Maurizio.Finding the hotel was very easy as it is very popular so we asked for direction and the people living in town they all knew this hotel.The entrance of the hotel is very welcoming,the guy at the reception was very polite and not only guided us to our room but he gave us some advices about a good place where we could go for dinner.Guests at the ariston also get 10 per cent discount at couple of these lovely restaurants located nearby.I was very well impressed by the room which was very clean and had a lovely little balcony overviewing imperia and a nice table and chair.The restroom was also immaculate and clean.Another nice aspect was the breakfast the following morning:it is served on a terrace and they have a nice buffet with fruit juices,fresh fruit, bread,butter,jam, honey and some cakes.I loved the coffee and the service.Everybody was very polite and professional.On my way to check out I had an appointment in the centre so I asked them if I could leave my luggage until later on and they were very happy to do that for me, also I had a problem with printing my plane tickets and the guy at the reception did it for me.This is the kind of hotel I would recommend to anybody because they make you feel very welcome and a valued customer.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
3  Thank lalover1977
Reviewed May 14, 2014

The hotel is exceptionally clean with large rooms and great views. We were using this hotel as a one night stop over but regretted not staying longer. The hotel staff (family run) were amazing. They went above and beyond any imaginable service level and did everything possible to assist, inform and make our stay the best possible. The included breakfast was perfect offering a wide variety of items including homemade jams (delicious), pastries, eggs, meats, cheeses and of course coffee. The hotel is close to the marina and numerous restaurants. A true gem of a hotel in a very nice area. I would highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Try to get a room facing the marina for the best views....but really any room in this hotel is excellent.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Brian2082
Reviewed November 2, 2013

A family hotel, run by a beautiful family, with homemade cake and jam and clean clean clean. Rooms a little noisy but everything else made up for it. Very homely and family who run the hotel are welcoming.Great location.................

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank jowoodfloyd
Reviewed October 27, 2013

A fantastic hotel, spotlessly clean with extremely friendly and helpful staff. We had an amazing view over the marina, and really enjoyed the breakfast, which included tasty croissants, lots of different types of fruit, excellent Italian coffee, scrambled eggs cooked to order and even cake! It was all nicely set out and the service very attentive.
We'd certainly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Imperia. I've rarely stayed in better and would definitely stay again - looking forward to next year!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Alex H
Reviewed October 19, 2013

My only regret with our stay at Hotel Ariston was not getting to know the name of the wonderful manager, who could not have been friendlier and nicer. Very good English, and he had patience helping me with my Italian. He told us all about places to walk and eat, where to swim, and even unlocked a shortcut for me to get to the beach for a quick swim before dinner. All 3 couples in our party were completely charmed by his helpfulness, courtesy, and sense of humor.

Our rooms were outstanding, spacious with great views and a nice little balcony with chairs and a table where we enjoyed the waning sun before dinner. You open up the doors to the balcony and your room expands to the outside. Great shower and very clean. Very easy walk to everything, including some really fun and reasonably priced restaurants.

Breakfast was outstanding, and as we walked our bags to the train station we all said how great a stay it was. Then as we were waiting for the train, one of them showed up with a plastic bag containing the pair of shoes that I had forgotten in my room. Wow. Grazie mille again!

Room Tip: Facing the water are some great views.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple