“Did not expect that”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 17, 2018 via mobile

We had several meals in the restaurant of the hotel. Every time it was very tasteful and the service was good

Date of visit: September 2018
Write a reviewReviews (389)

Reviewed October 9, 2017 via mobile

It’s has been the third time that I had an amazing dinner at the classy and nice Restaurant Donatello and the feedback it’s always more positive.
As a starter I absolutely recommend the ‘Fantasia del Donatello’ a very rich mix of fresh seafood that me and all my friends loved.
The service was great , the friendly waiters helped us to choose a mix of sea starters, main courses and wines.
And trust them was the best choice because the dinner was brillant.
As a main course I had a delicious gluten free ‘spaghetti allo scoglio’ and I discovered that there are many gluten free options both for the main and second courses.
The quality/price ratio it’s one of the best around the area. I strongly recommend to have a dinner/lunch at Restaurant Donatello because the result cannot be less than excellent.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed June 10, 2017

Great staff and service. An amazing menu and with all the tables full when I arrived it is always a good sign of a great place.

Date of visit: June 2017
Andrea F, Proprietario at Ristorante Pizzeria Donatello, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2017

Dear CNDTRAVEL,
I thank you for the wonderful words spent on our room and our staff, we are delighted to have met all your needs.
With the hope of re-introducing you as soon as our customers wish you a serene day.
cordially
Andrea F.

Reviewed May 7, 2017 via mobile

The seafood soup that my husband had looked and was incredible ! My daily pasta special was excellent also. Great, friendly service. House wine very good. Honored the online reservation discount also. We were staying in the hotel, convenient. Excellent dinner !

Date of visit: May 2017
Andrea F, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Ristorante Pizzeria Donatello, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2017

Miss Br0wnEyedgirl35,
Thank you so much for your valutation.
We hope to see you again.
Andrea F

Reviewed August 31, 2015

Had a wonderful meal. Asked two young waitresses what they recommend and after asking us what we liked they came up with some recommendations. The starter was the best mixture of seafood that I have tasted for a long time. Smoked Swordfish, smoked salmon, mussels, cray fish, king prawns in various guises, sardines, caviar Octopus salad and dressed with various fresh leaves and fruits Wow!!!! My main Course was mixed grilled fresh fish. IT WAS PERFECT!!!! My colleague had a mixed grill. This was by far the most meat I have seen on a plate for one. It was cooked perfectly. The two waitresses that came up with this feast were Francesca and Beatrice. They were so attentive and nothing was too much trouble for them

Date of visit: August 2015