Diego’s home is a perfect place to stay. All is exactly as described ; clean, comfortable beds, room for our family of five to move about, great espresso machine for energy to navigate up and down the hillside walk to town and a spacious patio to enjoy the view. Convenient to have parking right outside the door. I would recommend this home.
We stayed for 2 weeks in this stunning house,very clean, and large terrace were lovely and close to the main shops and supermarkets, we felt very comfortable and spend great time with the sunshine in the morning,i really suggest Diego Apartment and if we came back in the future we will stay there again,thanks a lot for all
+ Spacious terrace with a nice view of the bay.
+ Apartment with 3 spacious bedrooms and living room with kitchen
+ Air conditioning in the bedrooms
- Kitchen lousy: no hot water, hobs bad, cooker hood broken, kitchen equipment of the flea market
- Bad mattresses, one of which is not to lie on.
- No air conditioning in the living room
- Terrace bare, have to use chairs from inside
- The owner did not appear (consciously) in 5 days; only poor communication via whatsapp
- Poor 2nd shower (for 2 bedrooms); little (warm) water and almost unadjustable tap.
- Only difficult to reach by car or taxi (steep climb of 600m), also difficult parking
- In the whole apartment bad and overdue maintenance
- Very pricey (€ 200 per night) for what is offered
The place is very clean, spacious and has all the items you need to make your stay comfortable. Diego was super helpful and accommodating. Very responsive and assisted us with tours, etc. Despite being quite up the hill, the view is breathtaking and amazing. We really enjoyed the place and would certainly stay here again.....Diego was a great host and would recommend this to everyone. The location to the town was ideal as well.