“A day in Sicily”

Excursions Sicily - Day Tours
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Dynamic structure, young, passionate for those who choose us, which aims to impress tourists trying to convey the love of Sicily from simple transfer of airport or taxi, or hiking activities and much more.
Reviewed June 18, 2014

This June I staid with my family in Sicily, we choosed this company to arrange us a sightseeing tour through the east side of the island.We really enjoyed of having this trip , especially I'd like to thank Leonardo who accompanied us, he's got broad outlook, he showed us a lot of interesting places that only born Sicilians know.

2  Thank Diego M

Reviewed June 6, 2014

Thank you, Leonardo!
We went on the Etna tour with my boyfriend. Our guide was Leonardo. If you get a chance book a tour with him. He was very friendly and knew exactly what he was doing. From the punctual pickup at our hotel in the morning until the time when we regrettably had to say our goodbyes. The countryside was really beautiful and the weather conditions were perfect as Leonardo said us the day before. He also helped us to get tickets for mount Etna cable car and told us where to find good wine in Etna surroundings. The winery was called Gambino where the owners offered us a rich wine tasting with traditional homemade Sicilian food. That made us really happy and that was a really pity to come back. Leonardo is the star!! and we are hope to see him again!!!

1  Thank Irina_Balerina
thelemontreeTaormina, leonardo partner excursions sicily at Excursions Sicily - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2014

thank you very much for your reviews, we work with passion and try to pass it on to all our guests, I hope to see you soon.
leonardo

Reviewed May 31, 2014

Excursions Sicily were recommended by our hotel, the Panoramic. Antonio delivered personalised, knowledgeable tours of where we wanted to visit. He spoke excellent English and allowed extra time if we wanted to see more of a location. We booked three full days and felt we experienced everything we wanted to see on this fascinating, beautiful island - Mount Etna, Gambino Winery (where I had my birthday lunch), Siracusa, Valley of the Temples, Piazza Armerina and much, much more. A very friendly guy who made this a fantastic and very special holiday. Thank you! Grazie!

2  Thank LSargant
thelemontreeTaormina, enrico partner, excursions sicily at Excursions Sicily - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2014

thanks for the wonderful words of praise,
I hope to see you soon and if you do not come back I'll come in brazil ....
brasil la la la la la la la la ..............

ciao ciao enrico

Reviewed May 30, 2014

Our passage through Taormina, could not be better. Was crowned with the provision of the services agency Excursions Sicily. We were fortunate to meet Enrico, an excellent tour guide who gave us a tour around the area where they filmed the Godfather, know the famous bar, the church where the wedding was held in the child's Godfather (Al Pacino). Convent which has a catacomb with embalmed bodies and preserved the period around 1700. Then went to town FORZA DÁGRÒ, besides the beauty of the place our lunch was spectacular with seafood and wine excente.
Besides the wonderful places the important Enrico was the company that knows how to treat tourists, is cheerful, sympathetic, compenetrado, focused and always giving attention to all. Enrico our trip was even better for having known you, thank you.

thanks for the wonderful words of praise,
I hope to see you soon and if you do not come back I'll come in brazil ....
brasil la la la la la la la la ..............

Reviewed May 20, 2014

We used Excursions Sicily for two tours. Our first tour was the Godfather tour with Antonio. We enjoyed our experience so much that we booked him for the following day for a tour of Etna. Antonio was right on time both days, with a beautiful Mercedes that was very comfortable for driving through the amazing countryside, with cold bottled water knowingly provided.
Antonio was a perfect driver and guide. He was very personable, safe, and was able to answer all our questions about Sicily. (And we had a lot of questions!)
I asked him if we could go out of our way to visit my grandmother's tiny and obscure home town. He knew exactly where it was! I wanted a picture of the town name on a road sign, and he knew exactly where the most picturesque one was. At no time was he ever annoyed with my requests that were not part of the tour, even though I had him constantly stop the car to get out to take a picture.
I told him that I was a little disappointed with the gelato in Taormina. He said "I'll take you to the best place in Naxos where the locals go". It was amazing.
I would highly recommend Antonio. If we find ourselves in Sicily again, Antonio would be the only guide I would use. Bravo Antonio!

1  Thank Joey M
thelemontreeTaormina, antonio partner excursions sicily at Excursions Sicily - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2014

hello my friends,
the past two days with you will remain in my mind forever, you were wonderful and we had a blast