“The consummate host!”

Fee: Yes
Urbana, Illinois
“The consummate host!”
Reviewed December 21, 2013

I visited Sicily to see the birthplace of my grandparents. Sebastian arranged all of my accommodations, and transportation. He is a great host! I learned a lot about Sicily from Sebastian, and it was a pleasure working with him. I plan to return to Sicily next summer, and I will be calling on Sebastian again. He will not disappoint.

Visited August 2013

College Station, Texas
“Best tour guide”
Reviewed December 8, 2013

Sebastian is absolutely fabulous! We learned so much on our godfather tour. Sebastian is fun, caring, knowledgable and an excellent tour guide. I highly recommend him for your group. He went way beyond just taking us around. He took us to a wonderful place for lunch and shared wonderful stories. Sebastian, thank you for a terrific day I will always remember. You are a treasure.

Visited November 2013
Germantown, TN
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Wonderful day with Sebastian”
Reviewed November 27, 2013

Very pleasant and funny guide with ample knowledge of Sicily. He took us to Savoca for the Godfather village and to Taomina where we had a lovely lunch. We would definitely hire him again.

Hamilton, New Zealand
“Sicilian tour withSebastian”
Reviewed November 27, 2013

This trip was recommended to us by friends.Sebastian met our ship when we docked.We had a superb day.Sebastian was enthusiastic and very informative with his local,political and historical knowledge.A superb day and a highlight of our Mediterranean cruise.Many thanks Sebastian.

New Zealand
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Taorimina and Castelmola”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

We were on a transatlantic cruise and used Sebastian to see Sicily. He was very enthusiastic and helpful and made the trip even more enjoyable. He outlined various aspects of the highlights and we had fun along the way as well.
It was a pleasure to be on our small tour group with Sebastian and would recommend him and his firm for tours of Sicily and the surrounding areas

1 Thank johnev8