Room light and airy with restricted view of Etna which is good as just a glorified slag heap better viewed from a distance. Waiters nicer here than in Agrigento. Food institutional but served with a smile. Was a relief to eat outside the hotel on a few occasions. Service in bar could be poor at times and non existent at others. Not enough bar staff to cater for large numbers. Clean and pleasant pool. Nice stroll into Naxos. Taormina picturesque and like Etna best viewed from a distance as very expensive and crowded. Amphitheatre and cable car worth a visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sant Alphio Garden Hotel & Spa is located in the heart of Giardini Naxos, close to the most fascinating destinations of the island. A few steps from the sea, the hotel is located in the east coast of the Ionian Sea, in a picturesque setting and evocative, from which you can enjoy a unique view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Sant Alphio Garden Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sant Alphio Garden Hotel And Spa
- Sant Alphio Garden Hotel Giardini Naxos
- Hotel Sant Alphio Garden
- Sant Alphio Garden Hotel & Spa Giardini Naxos, Sicily