Hotel was lovely and clean and nicely dercorated. There are two rooms that are called superior - you must ensure you book one of these or do not book at all - they do cost extra. The owner is a control freak and very unpolite - like she is doing you a favour by letting you stay there. Very poor customer service skills. We felt like Children under her control. A few times there were errors with change given and we felt this happened a bit to often - although always corrected! You have to pay a parking fee of €6.00 euro from 10am to 10pm and from 10pm to 10am - so allocate another €12.00 into the price of your stay. You are not allowed to take the bath towels to the beach- you can rent however for 3.00 per day (dont be fooled into thinking you can sneak one out as Furlong will know!) You can buy for € 7.00 down the street. All said it was a lovely stay and owner must be met for the pure entertainment value but be fore warned.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A small enchanting family-run hotel, furnished with charming Sicilian antiques. Conveniently located in the heart of Giardini Naxos, Hotel Villa Mora attracts a local and international clientele known to return for the warm hospitable atmosphere and exquisite Sicilian cuisine. Close to the main beaches, commercial and entertainment areas, Hotel Villa Mora is strategically located 15 minutes away from the picturesque town of Taormina and a 45 minute drive to the eminent volcano Mount Etna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Villa Mora reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mora Hotel Giardini Naxos
- Hotel Villa Mora Giardini Naxos, Sicily