We stayed at the Hellenia Yachting Hotel the last week of June. The hotel is beautifully maintained and the service is excellent. The beach and sea were quiet and calm UNTIL the 28th of June when a local vendor screeched up to the beach with jet skis for hire. Hired to anyone without previous experience making swimming in the sea treacherous and the noise unbearable. Staff at the hotel said the service was unconnected to them and there was nothing that they could do but the unsavory characters running the service seemed to strut about the hotel grounds unchecked.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Giardini Naxos, first Greek colony in Sicily, holds a wide archaelogical site with its relating Museum. Few landscapes embrace the most typical beauties of Sicily as Giardini Naxos, cradle of ancient mediterranean civilizations and avant-garde turistic resort in Southern Italy. In the middle between Messina and Catania, only 5 km from Taormina, Giardini Naxos is at less than one hour drive from Fontanarossa Airport in Catania. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, TravelUp, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Hellenia Yachting Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hellenia Yachting Giardini Naxos
- Hellenia Yachting Hotel Giardini Naxos, Sicily