Me and my partner stayed here towards the emd of October. We had booked a view with a garden view and expected it to be in the main hotel where the rooms i hear are nice and carpeted. Instead we had a room in what i could describe as a three star perphaps two chalet or shed type thing. We were very upset and asked to have the room changed which they did but it was hardly much better. There were other rooms availabld but to upgrade it was quite expensive and would have cost the same as the Hilton! I struggled as a vegetarian on half board as there was no choice. It was the same sauce every night which was delicious but boring when its the same option every night just with a different pasta shape. The worst thing was that we were informed that irons were not provided due to health and safety reasons!!! We would have to pay for the clothes to be ironed, 9 euros a dress!! No entertainment this time of year.. Think they should have at least something anc hardly anything to do around the hotel. The good thing was they provided playing cards which came in handy anc a free shuttle bus to taormina which was a god semd. Sicily is stunning it really is, jusy wished we stayed in taormina now!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Atahotel Naxos Beach is a modern, all-around resort, just a few KM from Taormina. It offers a full range of services, that makes it the ideal place where to relax and unwind in a beautiful location. Sicily's crystal clear sea, its warm sunshine and the delicious food served in the five restaurants are just some of the things you can expect from Atahotel Naxos Beach, along with impeccable and attentive service. The modern congress center offsets the resort's sport and leisure activities, designed for families looking for an attractive holiday location with a full range of facilities: nightclub, swimming pools and shopping center. RESORT: 642 rooms: 189 in hotel (19 Junior Suites), 453 in cottages (63 Superior). Rooms available for disabled guests. 5 restaurants and 4 bar. Private beach. Beach umbrella, beds and chairs and towel service. Medical service. Newsstand. Tobacco products. Boutiques. Photographer. Laundry. Internet Point and Wi-Fi in common areas. SPA & WELLNESS: Massage and beauty treatments. Gym with trainer. Yoga and relax techniques. ACTIVITIES AND ENTERTAINMENT: 4 pools (including 2 for children and 1 Olympic). 2 tennis courts. 2 five-a-side football pitches. Group lessons for sailing, windsurfing, and canoeing. Archery, tennis, swimming, water gym, aerobics, and step aerobics. Tournaments:volleyball, basketball, soccer, water pool, tennis, bowls, ping-pong, chess, diving center, billiards and video games, discotheque, piano bar, entertainment staff, Baby and Mini Club. Near the resort: water skiing, parasailing, riding, jet ski, and pedal boats, Golf Club with 18 holes (25 km). EETINGS, CONFERENCES & EVENTS: 14 rooms and 1 plenary room for up to 780 people in theatre seatings. 1.600 m2 area. A large proposal for all events. Dedicated areas for any type of event with modular rooms. Theme party dinners in personalized, exclusive areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Atahotel Naxos Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atahotel Naxos Beach Hotel Giardini Naxos
- Atahotel Naxos Beach Giardini Naxos, Sicily
- Naxos Beach Resort