“Excellent”

Cuisines: Wine Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 2, 2012

There were 4 of us and even though I'm the only one that eats fish (this is mainly a fish restaurant) we were all very satisfied with the quality and freshness of the food. We ate outside overlooking the sea. The antipasti with different cheeses, the busole and tortoli pasta along with the baked swordfish were all excellent. The owners were very friendly and helpful.

Reviewed July 2, 2012

Wow, this is the best place to eat fresh fish and delicious food in town. What the Chef is creating is just unbelievable. If you stay in Giardini you have to eat there and enjoy the food of “A Putia”. The stuff is gorgeous, helpful and lovely. Thank you that you made our evening s at our place to something special!!

2  Thank natalie_hirt
Reviewed June 29, 2012 via mobile

We were really impressed by this apparently non exciting place. Small, straight on the trafficated road, no view. Best tables the ones inside (in our opinion)
The somewhat restricted menu turned out to be absolutely first class. We ordered two pastas (black spaghetti and linguine with pistacchio and bottarga) followed by two main courses (red tuna with saffron and swordfish "rolls")
No way we could choose the winner, they were all superb. It is amazing that all this comes out of the tiniest kitchen we have ever seen, we had to take a picture of it, friendly cook included!
Service and wine (Sauvignion Mandrarossa) to match the food quality.
Highly recommended.

Reviewed June 21, 2012

Hmm me and my husband where expecting something more of this restaurant...we read the rewiews here and we thought that food was spectacular..but it was disappointment for both of us. We eate both fish, swordfish and fish of a day (i don`t remember the name for my dish) My dish was tasteless. Anyhow, service was good and atmosphere also. Inside parts of restaurant were cosy.

2  Thank Perho P
Reviewed June 16, 2012

I actually don't know the literal translation, but to me it means you are assured an excellent lunch or dinner. I like not being rushed and having food individually prepared just for me. Whether you sit inside our outside on the small sidewalk patio, you will be pleased with the meals and the service. Bon Apetit!