“Good food-good staff”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
“Good food-good staff”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

About a two minute walk from the Hilton, I liked this place better then the restaurants right in front of that hotel. The hostess/owner is a charming woman who speaks about six languages. She sat down and reviewed the menu with me, making recommendations. The food was good, including pastas, pizza and swordfish. Prices are resonable. A group of locals seem to frequent the place too, always a good sign.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank SoFLTraveler

• Czech first
Ukraine
“Awful service”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

They hire unprofessional staff and it is terrible. The food is also very average. They confuse orders and they do not have the tradition of one waiter serving one table. Annoying and frustrating.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Olga_Tsisarenko
Jupiter, Florida
“four great Dinners with Music”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

I visited Giardini-Naxos from May 16 to May 20 and stayed almost across the street at the Hilton Naxos. All my Dinners I enjoyed at " La Spelonca Restoranti " a typical Italian Trattoria. The ambiance is great, they also have outdoor seating available on a Patio. Each evening I arrived at 8:00 PM and my table was ready for me and I had each and every night the grilled " fresh fish plate " , a selection of several fresh fish prepared by a super chef. It tasted so good accompanied with a fresh green salad and some red wine. Towards the end of the meal the owner Tanino & Pippo, took out their guitars and started to make music which I loved, they sang the popular italian songs as well songs for their international clientele. I can highly recommend this establishment . There is a letter posted in the window from a diner who showed up 7 times.... you can't go wrong here, the food is good and so is the service and the hostess is very kind as well. Bon Appetite my friends...... I have a 30 sec. video of their singing but no photo, let me post the video.....

• Visited May 2013
Western Norway, Norway
“A little outdated concept”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Sitting in a hole, no wiev and boring food... I felt put back to Gran Canaria on the 80`s.. Nope, I will not go back... Food was boring, I ordered the same dish another place the day after, then I understood.. how bad it was.

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank Lise12345
Norway
“Hidden gem”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

Great food, great service, great everything!! A visit to this restaurant is by far the best experience for us in the matter of food, service and entertainment together!!!

• Visited May 2013