“Likes it so much we went back three times”

O'Neil Bar Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 12, 2012 via mobile

Great restaurant great food awesome owner. What more could anyone ask! Ask what the fish of the day is and get it. Pasta and pizza are great too. Reasonable prices and great location. Just needs an fan or three.

Reviewed June 27, 2012

Nino Nino forever !! We were spoilt evening after evening. Great food and drinks at excellent prices and wonderful attentive service (not to mention the best Guinness in town). We will be back next year for more, just sorry we could not get down for one last drink before leaving but happy to have seen Nino flying past the bus stop on his scooter as we were leaving to say goodbye and thank you!

1  Thank Etty T
Reviewed June 19, 2012

This place is nestled in with several other small restaurants. I'm not sure why I picked it the first night. I was extremely happy I did. The prices were the first thing I noticed. Very reasonable for a busy, kinda-yuppie area. My food came in very short order. It was excellent. The atmosphere is nice. What really stands out is the help. The owner has a friendly, almost actor like persona. He livens up the joint with his humor and friendliness. I'm going back on my second nite and maybe every nite this stay. Other restaurant owners should take a lesson here.

Reviewed May 21, 2012

A lovely restaurant with fine food, wine and good service.

Reviewed April 29, 2012

Antonio & his crew are the best hosts we experienced around the Giardini Naxos area. They are great fun and you will keep going back to the place day after day as the food is also super delicious and very authentic (the Gnocchi are the best!). The place is not in the main centre of the resort, but worth the 10 minute walk down to the Recanati area - where the Hilton hotel is.