The hotel was wonderful - staff were incredibly helpful, the rooms were bright, spacious and clean and the (included) spa facilities a bit of a treat. Lots of nice touches like free fruit by the pool, and free snacks with any drink ordered. In terms of location it is west of the lake therefore a good hours drive from Verona airport, and a little secluded in terms of local town/amenities. Tended to be couples staying there, however a few families with older children. Overall very happy with stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a frontage directly onto the peaceful western edge of the lake, this luxury five star hotel has rather exceptional qualities for the discerning guest. Privately owned, it stands in 12.000 Square meters of tranquil and secluded sub-tropical gardens. It has a heated swimming pool, access to the lake for water sports. Public rooms, including spacious lounges, are furnished with elegant sophistication and panache. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Grand Hotel Fasano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hotel Gardone Riviera
- Grand Hotel Fasano Lake Garda/Gardone Riviera, Italy