Set beside the lake in Gardonne, amazing views, surrounded in beautiful gardens - a really great find.
Set in an old property that has been renovated to a modern but regal style. View from our lakeside view room was amazing, could sit on that balcony for hours.
Fantastic breakfast, great restaurants where the chef would come out to meet the guests.
Lovely Aveda spa, great indoor and outdoor pools, plenty of sun loungers.
Great for couples and honeymoons.
Approx 15 mins walk to Gardonne where you can catch ferries to travel around the lake, plenty of restaurants which are very reasonably priced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a frontage directly onto the peaceful western edge of the lake, this luxury five star hotel has rather exceptional qualities for the discerning guest. Privately owned, it stands in 12.000 Square meters of tranquil and secluded sub-tropical gardens. It has a heated swimming pool, access to the lake for water sports. Public rooms, including spacious lounges, are furnished with elegant sophistication and panache. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Grand Hotel Fasano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hotel Gardone Riviera
- Grand Hotel Fasano Lake Garda/Gardone Riviera, Italy