Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 20, 2018 via mobile

We had been looking forward to a nice time with the whole family together unfortunately this was not what we got. The servants in the restaurant was the only good thing about the place. The managers and people in charge does not know how to treat guests and we were shocked to experience such a horrible service!! We used 2 out of 3 days to figure out what to do since the hotel had done some double booking and we were thrown out of our rooms. We were traveling with two small children and all of our luggage was taken away with all their stuff in it. I have never in my life experienced such a bad treatment and I would not recommend this hotel to anyone who doesn’t want to ruin their vacation!!!!!!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank Sarahthetraveller77
Reviewed September 11, 2017

That has to be be the funniest hotel I've ever seen. The hotel and 99% of its guests look like it's 1987 and they came from East Germany. Surprisingly, most license plates were from Bavaria.

In any case, this hotel caters to Germans on package holidays, has low-quality food that poses as German and the waiter will immediately try to speak German to you. It's clean alright but why anyone would choose to cross the Alps and pay for (East) German familiarity instead of experiencing real Italy beats me.

This hotel is quite awful and in need of total refurbishment. The town of Garda is underwhelming. But one night is nevertheless interesting, makes you feel like you're part of a social experiment.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
3  Thank MartinSowersby
Reviewed August 18, 2017

Nice hotel, with 3 bloks that are 2 floors high. The rooms are basic comfort but do have airco, fridge and safe. The food was excellent and a good service. The poolbar is not expensive. Hotel is about 500m from the lake (climb)

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 3, 2017

Whilst recently on holiday from Australia, I went on a group tour with my European cousins.The room wasn't fancy but it was clean and spacious. Most important to me is that it was a good place to relax and a much better value for money than other hotels in southern Lake Garda. It was in a quite position off the main street and about 900m from the lake. It was a good hotel in the low season and worth staying at for a relaxing time during the busy season (may-sept). The food was satisfactory. Would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed October 23, 2016 via mobile

We recently stayed in the hotel. The rooms and I would say all the building need an update. Don't stay here if you expect something modern and new. I really liked the food, there was a buffet with everything you can imagine either at breakfast/lunch/ dinner. On the other hand there was a really rude waiter and this really bothered me. The thing that more than everything really shocked me: I asked for a bottle of plain water at the bar in the hall, when I opened it it smelled like chlorine so I think they refill the empty bottles with tap water. This happened me twice so I am not talking rubbish. Anyway everything else was ok.

Date of stay: October 2016