“Wow!!”

Lake Garda Afternoon Sightseeing Cruise from Sirmione
Ranked #1 of 26 things to do in Garda
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Lake Garda, unique for its enchanted villages, shopping and fun opportunities,is also the perfect setting for your activity and watersports holidays or week-ends. This is Lake Garda, the Essence of Italy!
Reviewed February 15, 2013

The Lake Garda is so lovely,with the stunning backdrop of the Italian Alps we was so overwhelmed by the natural beauty.

4  Thank englandadventure57

Reviewed January 21, 2013

My girlfriend and I spent a week on vacation there and were living in Tremosine (situated north west). The first two days the weather was a bit tough for us, but since we decided to go in January for peace and not for busy activities you can still enjoy it, such as going for nice walks in the nature, with beautiful scenes anywhere you go. In the other days we mostly visited the north part of the lake, mainly Riva del Garda and Malcesine, apart from other small places. These two place are a must if you are in Lake Garda. Also, the locals we met are really friendly, both in the streets and in the shops, restaurants and so on. As said by others, there seem to be a German influence in the locals, as you will find a lot of Germans and the locals know how to speak the German better than the English, but luckily for us we both knew how to talk in Italian. Goind back to Tremosine, it may be a bit difficult to reach but it is definitely worth the road you would have made. As I had read, it is situated between the earth and the sky; you would look down to the lake and see the mountains in front of you. I would definitely recommend this place to anybody, and do not fear going in winter, you would still enjoy it.

8  Thank Roderick T
Reviewed January 17, 2013

Beautiful place for a break. Went for 4 nights with my boyfriend and we both found it wonderful. Great places to eat, wonderful views for a stroll. Not sure we couldve stayed much longer though as it is more for relaxation. Lots and lots of German people live there and we found menus at some places were in Italian and German only and staff didnt speak English. Learn a little Italian and you'll be fine

4  Thank 80Caroline80
Reviewed January 12, 2013

Very pretty ! My daughter made me swim in it, which I'm glad I did, apart from slightly concerned that the little lizard we saw was going in my clothes!

4  Thank valirma
Reviewed December 29, 2012

Lake itself has most picturesque views I've ever seen. Numerous places on it's shores afford ground for almost all kinds of tourism, from relaxing and extreme. So the lake is worth short visit as well as long stay. Summer time (April-September, when navigation is intense) is preferable.