“Gorgeous Gambas”
Review of Ristorante Pizzeria San Vi' - CLOSED

Ristorante Pizzeria San Vi'
Cuisines: Italian
Sandbach, United Kingdom
“Gorgeous Gambas”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

We've eaten at this restaurant several times over recent years and the standard of the food is always excellent. We especially love the gambas, muscles and the squid, and the lake trout, and.... The location is wonderful, adjoining the bars and restaurants along the lakeside, overlooking the small harbour so you can watch all the comings and goings whilst you eat. The service is good, although occasionally a little slow when it's busy, but hey, when you're on holiday what's the rush? Salute!

Visited August 2012

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“(Gluten Free) Pizza Pleasure”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

Great to find a fantastic restaurant in a great location that offered Gluten Free pizza. They even explained why there was an addtional 4 Eu charge - nothing to get upset about.

Free drink after our second visit from friendly stall - well worth a visit for food (and not just GF)

Visited August 2012
2 Thank EdinburghKate
Worthing, United Kingdom
“Great for Coeliacs”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

As a Coeliac, I highly recommend this restaurant, it makes lovely gluten free pizzas with a large choice of toppings and whats more they taste fantastic. The staff were also very friendly.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank W0rthing
glasgow,UK
“Poor service”
Reviewed July 8, 2012

My wife and I decided to eat in this restaurant because she could get a gluten free pizza. Our starters were unremarkable but my main course of lasagne was very poor. My main complaint about this restaurant was the attitude of the waiter when I said my inexpensive half bottle of red wine was not good. He fetched another wine glass, poured some of the suspect wine into it, tasted it and told me I was wrong. This restaurant will always get plenty of customers once because of the lovely lakeside view but definitely not for the food and the quality of service.

• Visited June 2012
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Nice situation on lakeside but very disappointing experience”
Reviewed August 26, 2011

This restaurant sadly lived up (or perhaps I should more accurately say down) to the idea that eating at a Lakeside restaurant in Garda is not a good idea if you want good food and value for money. The prawn cocktail starter was literally a pile of prawn cocktail on a plate next to two lettuce leaves - tasty but poorly presented.

The pizza eaten by my husband uninspiring, dried out and lacking in flavour. I had salmon which was overcooked and dry although the accompanying roast potatoes and veg were nice.The waiters were unfriendly and really fairly grumpy even before they had to deal with a heavy rain shower which started part way through our meal.

Overall a very disappointing experience and definitely the worst meal we had during our holiday on Lake Garda by a very long way.

• Visited July 2011