“Wonderful traditional food at very reasonable prices”
Review of Osteria di vino - CLOSED

Osteria di vino
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Anyone eating at this restaurant absolutely has to try one of the risottos. They look almost too simple when they arrive at the table bit I can honestly say Ive never tasted anything so delicious in my entire life (the aubergine and mozzarella risotto!). The starters were lovely and the wine was delicious and it was without a doubt our best meal in Garda.

There are newer reviews for Osteria di vino

Reviewed December 10, 2012

The atmosphere is very simple but at the same time very charming. The food is good as well, the waiter is very kind. If you drop by Garda I really suggest this place for a dinner. Limoncello top..

Reviewed July 26, 2012

Stayed in Garda for a week in July. Liked this restaurant so much we visited twice.

There were 4 of us and there wasn't a starter, main or dessert that wasn't great. We all agreed it was some of the best Italian food we'd ever had.

Great value for money too, especially as the house wine was pretty cheap.

You won't regret it, especially if you want to get away from the touristy restaurants on the lake-side.

2  Thank HppyTrvllr
Reviewed August 11, 2011

This was the best value meal we had during our recent stay in Garda. The food was lovely (so much better than the quality we found on the lake front) especially the risotto -a speciality and there are many to choose from). The waitresses were very friendly and particularly lovely about coping with our halting attempts at Italian. We will definitely return on our next visit to Lake Garda.

6  Thank CGR26
Reviewed July 11, 2011

I went for my mum´s birthday las year and I am going to have my wedding party there this year. The restaurant is so chic and with taste decorated. They have peculiar chandelier and a giant clock hanging on the wall. The tables and chairs are also vintage style as well as the rest but very original at the same time.

The food has an excellent quality although it is very simple, the menu has 5-6 antipasti, main courses and sweets but we could order what we wanted we just asked the owner who served us personally.
The location is also nice. it is not directly on the lake but let´s say 50 metres away one can see the trees the water avoiding at the same time the masses of tourists wanting to sit directly at the bank.

regarding the prices we paid about 8-10 € pro dish. the portions are ok and the side course are included in the price of the second course (wonderful thing you can taste many different veg sorts the owner asked us if we wanted everything and we said yes :-)

I will be happy to go back there and I can only recommend to try it when passing by Garda

1  Thank Robby36