“Nothing special”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Service at this bar / restaurant is very poor. The girl waitress does not seem to be interested in making you welcome. Food also average. Not for us I'm afraid.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

visited twice during our week and both times the food was lovely.Its fairly priced and you get big portions. If we were only marking the food then I would give it top marks..however the young girls serving are more interested in chatting to the handsome young Italian guys standing at the bar tables. We had to ask one girl to take our order and then again ask her to take our food order. I can't complain about the food the baked lasagne is tasty and the pizza is also very nice. I just suggest that the waitresses concentrate on the customers.

Reviewed July 3, 2013

Came across the Meta Cafe walking into Garda from the hotel. It's No nonsense cafe/restaurant which served up delicious pizzas for under 5 euros. A bargain (and free wifi thrown in!)!

Reviewed May 22, 2013

Crystal holidays highly recommend this restaurant. So I went there at lunch time. It is supposed to provide Free Wi Fi, but most of the time it does not work. I ordered Pizza and it was the worst pizza I ever had. Wi Fi also did not work. The service was very poor and the waitress was not very friendly. There is a practice of cover charge in Italy and this place was no exception. Diners are charged extra whether they use the bread sticks and oils etc.or not.

1  Thank Shivcharan V
Reviewed May 4, 2013

Just bought pizza for takeaway and it was good.
Just bought pizza for takeaway and it was good.

good pizza , if you're short on time or just want a latenight snack this is the place