“Food-poisoning - Avvelenamento da cibo”
Review of Al Bocconcino

Al Bocconcino
Ranked #20 of 154 Restaurants in Forte Dei Marmi
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed October 22, 2012

I guess I have to write the exact date: 28 Sept 2012, dinner (it must be at 20:30 or after 21:00)- I have eaten only a salad with shrimps- insalata con fagioli freschi e gamberi (it has another name on the menu). That was our first night in Forte dei Marmi. We have chosen this restaurant because it was full with people and it was at the center. We thought we won't mistake. It looked like a perfect location with a great menu.
I have never been so sick since the last 15 years. We suspect the gamberi-shrimps in the salad. I have had an horrible night. Only in the early morning I was finally able to get rid of the food completely (sorry for the details, but I have to write: vomiting didn't stopped till the early morning). Only this salad! Without any exaggeration: it took me all night! The day after I was in bed the whole day, because I was so tired. Probably going to the hospital would be better so I could send them the food poisoning rapport by the doctors officially. What makes me angry about this- is that no one is protecting your rights in this case. It ruined our holiday.

There are newer reviews for Al Bocconcino

Reviewed October 4, 2012

Good restaurant for lunch with the locals nearly all italians eating here always a good sign.Food and service was good and prices were reasonable for the area and quality of food.The only dissapointment was they do not serve espresso.

Reviewed September 15, 2012

We are staying in forte dei marmi for two weeks and we discovered this place on day 3. We are travelling with my young kids and my retired parents and boccaccino has some thing for all our tastes. Great pizza, fresh fish pasta, tasty steaks with friendly service and reasonable prices. It gets really busy but doesn't take bookings so get there before 8pm. We have been 3 times so far..,.

Reviewed September 12, 2012

This is always a busy restaurant. It serves good seafood and pizzas. I don't like the fact that you can't book and that you are dealt with in a rather mechanical way by the waiting staff. However, they are efficient and service is fairly prompt.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

Trattoria with Great food, but get there early as this restaurant is high demand! Pizzas are superb, pasta really tasty and great locally caught seafood.