“I agree with most of the recent review!”

Ristorante Ca' d'Frara
Ranked #45 of 663 Restaurants in Ferrara
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Traditional cuisine in downtown of the city.Seasonal fish dishes.
Reviewed December 14, 2018

I think most of your reviewers have got Ca' d'Frara spot on - it's a modern dining room with fairly traditional food of a high standard. Service is very good, the atmosphere - at least on the evening we went - is sober and restrained and I can imagine lunchtimes being full of appreciative business people conversing quietly. For dinner the restaurant was busy but never noisy - it's definitely on the elegant side. Our food was extremely good, without being especially creative or unusual. Ca' d'Frara gets a solid recommendation as a serious restaurant which won't disappoint.

Date of visit: November 2018
Write a reviewReviews (1,651)

Reviewed October 5, 2018

I was taken for dinner here and the meal was excellent. We had a starter of mixed prosciutto and pinzini which were melt in the mouth. My main course was steak cooked to perfection with a green salad. All very fine.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed October 4, 2018

As a foodie I just loved this place. The food is not better here than the other places we went to but, I do like it’s modern decor. Service was attentive and warm. Again, not that much different than other restos we went to in Ferrara.
Do not miss cappelliacci di zucca.
PS I appreciate the Italian’s approach to eating in restaurants ... NO MUSIC! We in N. America can not talk in restos with all the lousy “music” blaring.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

A nice air conditioned respite from the midday heat. We had the pasta stuffed with pumpkin and the macaroni casserole - both delicious and filling. I would definitely return

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed June 11, 2018 via mobile

Had a lovely meal, all tasted very good. The portions were perhaps a bit small regarding the fairly high prices. Nice staff.

Date of visit: June 2018