See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 22, 2018 via mobile

This is an excellent hotel. We were with a group of American’s and this hotel treated us like guests in their homes. The rooms were modern and spacious. The restaurant was delicious and fresh. I would definitely stay there again.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed February 24, 2018 via mobile

We've been in this hotel for business.. it is one of the best food I've ever eaten in a hotel restaurant.. either you chose fish or meat all dishes are perfectly cooked.. congratulations... especially you must try the scallops as appetizer and mixed seafood plate as main dish

Stayed: December 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed May 28, 2017

I was hosted in this hotel by our business partner and was a bit surprised when I saw the building for the first time. The interiors are outdated and worn out as is the design. The staff in the restaurant was very nice but the food was in my opinion moderate to Italian standards where I am used to better. I arrived to the breakfast just after 7am with a big group (what was obviously not the problem of the hotel) but the space was rather crowded. Rooms are clean but not something you would dream of.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed May 26, 2017 via mobile

This is not a new, attractive hotel. It looks a bit tired in places, decor is from 70-80's but rooms are clean and bathrooms are also ok. So I would say very average but I definitely enjoyed how pleasant and helpful staff were and the on-site restaurant was amazing. All home cooked, fabulously presented and utterly delicious food was a great surprise. So, definitely not a 4* place but comfortable and you will really appreciate the Italian cuisine here!

Stayed: May 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed October 7, 2016

Very good hotel for bussines, weddings, party's and travel groups.
Food in the restaurant is superb, and more than enough...Impossible to leave the restaurant with hungry.
Best italian food.
Manager is a hard working proffesional with great love for best food. He's also working in the kitchen too and in the restaurant to see that everyone wil be satisfied.

Breakfast in the morning is great and nothing is missing. Fresh orange juse so much you whant...capuccino, café and brioches, everything is there...

Hotel is situated in an industrial zone, near the "Fiera" from Erba. 15 km from Como and lecco 20 km, Milan 35 km.

there is a lot of parking space, also for touring coaches...

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled on business