We have spent 5 days skiing in Hotel Mirage in Cortina skiing and have only positive feelings. Hotel itself is very nice and well designed, rooms are big, comfortable and have everything needed, with fantastic view. It's a little aside from crowded center in a quiet place, better to have a car or use hotel's shuttle, but even by feet is not long and nice walk. Stuff is very frendly and helpful. Spa complex is not very big but has enough to relax after skiing. Restaurant can surprise you with delicious dishes on the dinner that are changed every day, buffet breakfast is varied and tasty. Has big free garage that is important due to often snowfalls. We are often skiing and will allways stay in this nice hotel going to Cortina.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Mirage is a 4* Hotel located in Cortina d'Ampezzo, Italy, facing the spectacular peaks and superb scenery of the Dolomiti Alps mountains, which are known for being UNESCO World Heritage Site. The Mirage Hotel is only two/three-minute drive to the town center and its elegant shopping area. The short distance is served by the hotel's private shuttle service. Hotel Mirage' Services always included in the rates are: - heated indoor pool, Jacuzzi, sauna; - children entertainment (up to 10 years of age); - private shuttle service to town center (less than a 5 minute ride); - garage, free wi-fi Internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Mirage Cortina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mirage Hotel Cortina d Ampezzo
- Hotel Mirage Cortina Italy