The hotel is member of the leading hotels of the world and is located in Cortina d'Ampezo probably the best ski resort in the Italian Alps. The view is magnificent the hotel was built in 1901 and tried to maintain the spirit in the external and interior decorations. They succeeded, the rooms decoration as well as all the hotel premises have the modern comfort allied to the old charm and an excellent taste. The village has all the qualities of an Alpine top resort (lots of very good shops, restaurants, cafés…). We visited it during July and I cannot give my opinion about the ski slopes.
It take about 1:45 to get there coming from the Airport of Venice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of the Dolomites, the historical five-star luxury Cristallo, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa has accommodated the most famous personalities of the 20th century. The Hotel offers an unforgettable stay, in a luxury and glamour context, providing great attention to details and top quality services. At your disposal the Cristallo Ultimate SPA, for a complete remise en forme. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cristallo, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cristallo Hotel Spa And Golf
- Cristallo, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa Italy