My family has been going to Cortina for the February skiing holiday for a few years and this is their favourite hotel. Service is excellent and everybody tries their best to make you feel welcome, from the reception to the concierge to the fabulous staff at the restaurant "La Veranda" which is very child friendly. The hotel has a beautiful spa area, with steam room, sauna, swimming pool and hydromassage, which certainly compensates for its main disadvantage, i.e. to be outside the center. However there is a shuttle service from the hotel to the center which, unless it's very busy, works well. The hotel's manager is often eating at the same restaurant as the clients and is generally around and very affable so you feel that you are well looked after. In short, best hotel in Cortina, especially for families but be aware it's 5-10 minutes by car from the shops. Skiing in Cortina is very good for all levels of skiers and we normally use the Scuola Sci Cortina, the "Red School" which has never let us down and made our children very happy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of the Dolomites, the historical five-star luxury Cristallo, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa has accommodated the most famous personalities of the 20th century. The Hotel offers an unforgettable stay, in a luxury and glamour context, providing great attention to details and top quality services. At your disposal the Cristallo Ultimate SPA, for a complete remise en forme. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cristallo, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cristallo Hotel Spa And Golf
- Cristallo, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa Italy