I've been going to Domina Home Alaska for about 10 years and I've watched how things have 'changed' in terms of customer service and amenities. Year after year there have been complete overhauls in the restaurant personnel and it looks like they've finally hit it on the nose - which gave me the incentive to write my first review for this mountain location. We had the best service ever this year thanks to bar and restaurant staff which was almost entirely from the Isle of Sardinia. Always smiling, always friendly, always professional, the restaurant personnel in particular was obviously very highly qualified. Never a piece of silverware missing or out of place, never an empty trip to or from the kitchen. This is also thanks to a superb (Sardinian) maitre d' who kept everyone hopping. What a pleasant ray of sunshine!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Alaska is synonymous with relaxation and worldliness, a hotel in the heart of Cortina d'Ampezzo , worthy to its location, which is one of the most renowned in the Dolomites. It is strategically situated, within a few steps of those services one should not renounce during a stay in the mountains, such as a ski and mountaineering school, an old church and the historic streets of shopping in Cortina. The gorgeous scenery of the Dolomites stretches all around as far as the eye can see. From the solarium terrace of the hotel the panorama is of indescribable, a generous witness of the majestic beauty of nature beauty. The spacious and bright rooms are warm and comfortable. A refined simplicity inspired by the characteristic alpine style, where wood is predominating and where comfort and wellness are essential factors. From the balconies of these full comfort rooms, you can enjoy moments of absolute peace by admiring the enchanting mountain peaks. Hotel Alaska's cuisine offers its best, with proposals that can satisfy even the most discerning palates. From the morning to the evening sitting at the table will be a pleasure. Mountaineering , alpine and cross country skiing, free ride, snowboard, ice Hockey, the only Italian resort among the 12 destinations of the Best of the Alps to impose itself with a wide range of activities "active profile" and "slow profile", that distinguish themselves by richness and variety, and by a series of great international events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, Odigeo and Fastbooking so you can book your Hotel Alaska Cortina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Domina Home Alaska Hotel Cortina d`Ampezzo
- Hotel Alaska Cortina Italy