I don't know what a 4 stars hotel means in Italy, but as we are used to in American Continent, Hotel Alaska should be a 2 Stars Hotels. Room are very ugly with very cheap furniture, Internet is free, but you have to go down every two hours to get a new password, and people at frontdesk sometimes can be very rude. About the A/C, I report it was not working and late in the night after I saw it was still not working the girl in the reception told me " what happens is that we do not ave A/C", i know most of the year you're not gong to need it, but believe me you would want to have it in July.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Alaska is synonymous with relaxation and worldliness, a hotel in the heart of Cortina d'Ampezzo , worthy to its location, which is one of the most renowned in the Dolomites. It is strategically situated, within a few steps of those services one should not renounce during a stay in the mountains, such as a ski and mountaineering school, an old church and the historic streets of shopping in Cortina. The gorgeous scenery of the Dolomites stretches all around as far as the eye can see. From the solarium terrace of the hotel the panorama is of indescribable, a generous witness of the majestic beauty of nature beauty. The spacious and bright rooms are warm and comfortable. A refined simplicity inspired by the characteristic alpine style, where wood is predominating and where comfort and wellness are essential factors. From the balconies of these full comfort rooms, you can enjoy moments of absolute peace by admiring the enchanting mountain peaks. Hotel Alaska's cuisine offers its best, with proposals that can satisfy even the most discerning palates. From the morning to the evening sitting at the table will be a pleasure. Mountaineering , alpine and cross country skiing, free ride, snowboard, ice Hockey, the only Italian resort among the 12 destinations of the Best of the Alps to impose itself with a wide range of activities "active profile" and "slow profile", that distinguish themselves by richness and variety, and by a series of great international events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Fastbooking, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Alaska Cortina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Domina Home Alaska Hotel Cortina d`Ampezzo
- Hotel Alaska Cortina Italy